Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I think people don't like the new Bardock because it makes Goku less special.
Goku was supposed to be an aberration from the typical Saiyan nature. Now people will think Goku inherited his kindness from his father. Plus the whole idea that Raditz told Goku he was sent to Earth to destroy it and now he was sent there to keep him safe from Frieza.

Fans take retcons to heart because it fukks with what they knew or what they were originally originally told. The thing is, it doesn't have to be. Both things could be true. Goku being sent to Earth to destroy it from Raditz's view, just like he was sent to Earth from Bardock's view to protect him. Both things can still be true. The issue is alot of DB fans (and anime fans in general) lack any type of free thinking to be able to piece everything together. They need everything to be explicitly told to them, and if not then they're completely lost :francis:
True

And it's amazing that one line from Vegeta, which is a speculation at best caused an uproar. And in my opinion I felt like Vegeta was ridiculing Goku because he uses Goku is soft as an ongoing stigma.

Kindness isn't something you inherent. People are just dumb. And that wasn't what Vegeta meant when he said it. And even if he did, it's not factual.

Goku will still be Goku

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
46TxsTZ.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
First off, RIP to Chris Ayres :mjcry:

Second: For all this talk about Frieza, he still ain't show up yet in this arc. For some reason, I imagine some TFS type shyt where he's right now at the corner of the universe somewhere sipping some wine just chilling - maybe, just maybe, he's starting to get over his hatred of Goku and leave well enough alone. :ehh:

Then Granolah pulls up to beat his ass talmbout revenge for the Cerealians AND the Saiyans that his friend Goku is proudly apart of. :russ:

No, even better, even after they settled and made peace with each other, what would Granolah think about Goku AFTER he finds out that he revived Frieza on the conclusion of Tournament of Power? :ohhh:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Which would change what exactly?

Yes Goku has never cared

But him being interested in his father won't change anything about Goku's upbringing because he was still raised by Gohan, and he still hit his head. All this is add a little character development because Goku desperately needs it. Especially in Super because they took a step back and toned his character down :francis:

And Bardock being changed does nothing to the story what so ever. And it's it Toriyama's Bardock. He didn't even write the TV Special Bardock.

So they turned Bardock into Jor-El. Who cares?
I care dammit :mjcry:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Saw a youtube comment somewhere and I agree:ohhh:Let Piccolo absorb this Minato guy to eliminate these dragonballs from being used and make it so Piccolo gets a MASSIVE powerboost. Since this Minaton has crazy knowledge and magic with how powerful that dragon is let him get something at least just below UI and Ego:ehh:

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So a youtube comment somewhere and I agree:ohhh:Let Piccolo absorb this Minato guy to eliminate these dragonballs from being used and make it so Piccolo gets a MASSIVE powerboost. Since this Minatonhas crazy knowledge and magic with how powerful that dragon is let him get something at least just below UI and Ego:ehh:

Common sense and dragon ball don’t mix :mjcry:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Chapter sounds cool but these have to be the latest villains of all time.

Wishing to become the strongest is such a lame copt out.

Goku and Vegeta worked these asses and fought many battles to get where they are only for these wack ass nikkas to just grab 2 dragon balls... not 7... fukking 2 dragonballs and wish for strength. :martin:

And not only that. But the dragonballa don't have a cool off period. They are immensely ready for use again after the wish. How convenient huh?

Such lazy writing is unforgivable

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Chapter sounds cool but these have to be the latest villains of all time.

Wishing to become the strongest is such a lame copt out.

Goku and Vegeta worked these asses and fought many battles to get where they are only for these wack ass nikkas to just grab 2 dragon balls... not 7... fukking 2 dragonballs and wish for strength. :martin:

And not only that. But the dragonballa don't have a cool off period. They are immensely ready for use again after the wish. How convenient huh?

Such lazy writing is unforgivable
The cool down period should've been kept it would've solved that:martin:Just have Gas gain the abilities of 73 and have the 3 of them try to stop him:hubie:Meanwhile Frieza drinking wine as a squadron wipes out a planet just on some :smugdraper:not a care in the world :dead: