Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
They broke all type of molds to give Goku another heroic moment tho. I thot Frieza merked Goku and Jiren was tired enough for Frieza to cook him

A Jiren who got his ass completely beat is still comparable to 17, Frieza, and Goku

Can’t wait for whatever emotional ass pull renders Jiren unable to wash a base form Goku who should be unable to walk
Stop watching faq

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Good episode writing is jut but aye, power levels are bull shyt like always :mjlol: guess it made sense for jiren to power up like that: rage and trauma from his past plus his dedicated lifestyle and already high power plus never being pushed back that much ever unlocked his new form which I swear was ultra instinct and that he had pushed himself to that level by will. Lowkey thot jiren was gonna merk uni 11 to show that buddy buddy shyt is dead. So looks like u can be hit in UI if your opponent is around the same level. 17 coming back pissed me off and ruined the ending. So was the energy Frieza gave goku a double edge sword that’s he planted to cash in later? Makes sense since he said goku would be working for him and shyt. Krillen stay dikk eating

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So is master ultra instinct not that much stronger is what I gathered?
Once jiren broke his limits, he had the upper hand than when goku was damn near ko and krillin called for him. They were somewhat equal than when he pissed him off he surpassed him and even tho he did didn’t seem like a big amount just enough to win?