Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
the fact that Vegeta could actually master Blue and Goku used SSBKK instead should tell you who had more control of their power in that base Blue form. Just take a step back and think "what if Vegeta had KK"

then he'd have a mastered Blue KK. His power in Blue is just stronger than Goku's breh

It isn’t...

Goku mastered it in the magna.

They had to give Vegeta one final moment cause Goku is getting UI that’s all :yeshrug:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Its a what if to try to draw out some common sense from nikkas

If Goku's normal Blue gets completely washed by Jiren, Vegeta's doesnt, and plus, Vegeta has the mastered on top of it, his strength in SSB supersedes Goku's. The only difference to this point (before Mastered's unveiling) was that Goku had that extra oomph by using KK, but that transformation seems to be comparable to Vegeta's performance in base Blue, using Jiren as a scale.

Ill admit I mistyped what I meant to say with Vegeta in KK, but it all was meant to mean Vegeta is demonstrably stronger as far as SSB goes
Vegeta did get washed by jiren in regular blue because jiren got serious when he got that blow on him. If belmod told him to crush Vegeta like he did goku it would be the same result unless he got UI also

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Vegeta did get washed by jiren in regular blue because jiren got serious when he got that blow on him. If belmod told him to crush Vegeta like he did goku it would be the same result unless he got UI also
If I’m sequencing this shyt mentally, Vegeta had already fought Toppo once, fought a god tier character in Andeleza (sp), the danger triangle, tanked a mafuba while fighting frost and botamo, his wear and tear was a lil bit more than Goku and the 1000 chances to rest he got

Vegeta did better than Goku all things considering

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It isn’t...

Goku mastered it in the magna.

They had to give Vegeta one final moment cause Goku is getting UI that’s all :yeshrug:
You just said it isn’t then sourced a completely different timeline

Vegeta attained SSG dolo in the manga, so we don’t know how good his god form is there anyway

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
the fact that Vegeta could actually master Blue and Goku used SSBKK instead should tell you who had more control of their power in that base Blue form. Just take a step back and think "what if Vegeta had KK"

then he'd have a mastered Blue KK. His power in Blue is just stronger than Goku's breh
But Goku didn't need to master blue like that, that's the point. Vegeta trained his ass off to get to blue kaioken level. Blue kk is just some shyt Goku messed around and got
on some I wonder shyt.:patrice:

You Vegetas blue is stronger dudes need to stop. Goku UI puts him on another level so stop comparing the two, it's just making ya man's look bad.

Hell royal blue Vegeta would probably get washed by kefla.:skip:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
But Goku didn't need to master blue like that, that's the point. Vegeta trained his ass off to get to blue kaioken level. Blue kk is just some shyt Goku messed around and got

You Vegetas blue is stronger dudes need to stop. Goku UI puts him on another level so stop comparing the two, it's just making ya man's look bad.

Im not discussing Goku needing to train or nothing. He did have to train to get his body apt to even use KK with SSB, but thats besides the point. Im saying Vegeta and his base blue form was heavily teased to be superior to Goku's. Or at least be able to depended on more so. Goku pretty much jumps up to SSBKK immediately to fight warriors after unlocking it, sans the Trunks saga. Dude gets washed in SSB far too often

Speaking of that saga, Vegeta exited it being stronger than Goku. Yes, he trained, but he still ended up being stronger. You can just scale their performances vs Rose if you need proof. Thats also mad disrespectful acting as if mastered Blue is weaker than KK. I seem to remember Goku not landing shyt and getting his spirit bomb pushed back in his ass using that form vs Jiren. This was early as hell in the tourney too. Vegeta pushed Jiren further, merked a God of Destruction (a far stronger opponent than anybody Goku took out), and then proceeded to push Jiren even further, and tanked hits from the guy in base form (while Goku was completely exhausted). I dont know what the fukk yall need to be shown to come to the conclusion that Vegeta's stronger sans UI (a transformation that requires an even stronger asspull just to put Goku over Jiren)

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Im not even a Vegeta stan but the series pretty much indicated:

BoG Arc, SSG made Goku obviously stronger, but Vegeta's SS2 scaled to even stronger than Goku's SS3 before hand
RoF: no way to surely know who was stronger since GF was tired by the time he fought Vegeta, but Vegeta did have the months of training advantage at this point I believe
U6: SSBKK makes Goku stronger, no doubt.
Trunks arc: We see Vegeta's base Blue as clearly stronger than Goku's based on him vs Rose, SSBKK is never used though
Final arc: Ive already listed examples, Goku will finish stronger due to UI, but without getting preferred treatment transformations, Vegeta did more.

Maybe we'll get more exposition from a databook or something on how close or not Vegeta and Goku were after its over though. I suppose we at least are owed that (unless they pull a Kubo and say fukk you)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

:comeon:

See, this is why I can't take some of you nikkas seriously. They start making decent points and you're like "Okay I feel you on that." and then they revert back to some Simple Jack fukkshyt like this.

:scust:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
If I’m sequencing this shyt mentally, Vegeta had already fought Toppo once, fought a god tier character in Andeleza (sp), the danger triangle, tanked a mafuba while fighting frost and botamo, his wear and tear was a lil bit more than Goku and the 1000 chances to rest he got

Vegeta did better than Goku all things considering
He didn’t tank a mafuba lol you can only reflect it as far as they shown but im sure they’ll have jiren do it just because. Andeleza? I don’t remember that one. Both of them fought the trios. And definitely not once goku fought jiren his wear and tear was the worst by far lol.

Yea he did better because he wasn’t running around like a dog chasing cars:russ:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Nah regular blue goku was putting a good fight he just got caught, im calling it ultra blue Vegeta, he’d wash kelfa easily

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Im not discussing Goku needing to train or nothing. He did have to train to get his body apt to even use KK with SSB, but thats besides the point. Im saying Vegeta and his base blue form was heavily teased to be superior to Goku's. Or at least be able to depended on more so. Goku pretty much jumps up to SSBKK immediately to fight warriors after unlocking it, sans the Trunks saga. Dude gets washed in SSB far too often

Speaking of that saga, Vegeta exited it being stronger than Goku. Yes, he trained, but he still ended up being stronger. You can just scale their performances vs Rose if you need proof. Thats also mad disrespectful acting as if mastered Blue is weaker than KK. I seem to remember Goku not landing shyt and getting his spirit bomb pushed back in his ass using that form vs Jiren. This was early as hell in the tourney too. Vegeta pushed Jiren further, merked a God of Destruction (a far stronger opponent than anybody Goku took out), and then proceeded to push Jiren even further, and tanked hits from the guy in base form (while Goku was completely exhausted). I dont know what the fukk yall need to be shown to come to the conclusion that Vegeta's stronger sans UI (a transformation that requires an even stronger asspull just to put Goku over Jiren)
We not going with all this "showing" shyt. I need Vegeta to specifically BEAT someone Goku lost to. Or I need someone to explicitly stated he stronger. Till then you nikkas reaching.
Nah regular blue goku was putting a good fight he just got caught, im calling it ultra blue Vegeta, he’d wash kelfa easily
You drunk. Vegeta wouldve wound up right where he is now. In the bleachers.
Looking at Cabba
:damn:Why didn't you warn me.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
We not going with all this "showing" shyt. I need Vegeta to specifically BEAT someone Goku lost to. Or I need someone to explicitly stated he stronger. Till then you nikkas reaching.

You drunk. Vegeta wouldve wound up right where he is now. In the bleachers.
Looking at Cabba
:damn:Why didn't you warn me.
Nah lol Vegeta would wash kelfa Goku honestly didn’t need UI he was doing better with blue but imo Red should have washed them either way