Daps
Reppin
CACS
27973293_1178873488916879_7052631217944562324_n.jpg

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
people mad at Goku getting a powerup

and would really prefer Vegeta be the one to get it? the simp ass fakkit that refused to even fight in the tournament at all because his wife said no? he deserves UI over the man that lives for no other purpose besides getting stronger? :mjlol:

one man was changing fukin baby diapers while the other put a bounty on his OWN head just to get a real fight

why tf would Goku not be the final fighter :heh:

and I really hope after Goku knocks out Jiren in the final ep, Freeza pops out and tries to toss Goku out, only for Goku to dodge that shyt look at him like :hhh: and dump Freeza's ass out the ring, and wish all the universes back

if that happen itll be unhealthy in this thread, there'd so much salt shyt i might catch hypertension :russ:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good episode.

I enjoyed their being lasting effects of Vegeta actually out of power, and I very much enjoyed that Vegeta didn't go down with expressing his resolve. The flashbacks to his family and Cabba were a nice touch. Giving his last bit of energy to Goku before being eliminated and leaving the rest to Goku was a great character moment for. Overall, I'd say Vegeta had a really great tournament. Couldn't have really asked more from him.

The emergence of Ultra Instinct again really reminded me of that moment in Battle Of Gods where Goku mental hears the names of all of friends and family calling his name and it awakened Super Saiyan God again. Great moment.

This episode as a whole was just Jiren beating the shyt out Goku and Vegeta until the last 4 minutes, but it wasn't any worse for that because I really enjoy seeing Jiren fight and the other content that came with it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get goku is a goof ball, but he actually lives for the fight. nikka's like vegeta because they need a hug. Goku is the actual warrior that lives breathes and craves the next fight, the only reason vegeta is alive is because goku hoped to get a rematch. Its his greatest boon and bane

All vegeta wants is to be able to keep up with goku at this point.

Last edited:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
I get goku is a goof ball, but he actually lives for the fight. nikka's like vegeta because they need a hug. Goku is the actual warrior that lives breathes and craves the next fight, the only reason vegeta is alive is because goku hopped to get a rematch. Its his greatest boon and bane

All vegeta wants is to be able to keep up with goku at this point.
the theme behind Vegeta and Goku's rivalry is pretty basic too

a peasant who trains for the sake of self improvement and mastery

vs

a prince who trains for power that he feels hes entitled to because of his royal bloodline

Vegeta stans should be thankful that Toriyama decided to change Vegeta's role and give him redeeming qualities :yeshrug:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
people mad at Goku getting a powerup

and would really prefer Vegeta be the one to get it? the simp ass fakkit that refused to even fight in the tournament at all because his wife said no? he deserves UI over the man that lives for no other purpose besides getting stronger? :mjlol:

one man was changing fukin baby diapers while the other put a bounty on his OWN head just to get a real fight

why tf would Goku not be the final fighter :heh:

and I really hope after Goku knocks out Jiren in the final ep, Freeza pops out and tries to toss Goku out, only for Goku to dodge that shyt look at him like :hhh: and dump Freeza's ass out the ring, and wish all the universes back

if that happen itll be unhealthy in this thread, there'd so much salt shyt i might catch hypertension :russ:

Frown upon fatherhood brehs
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: :russ:
Jiren more of a dikk in the manga to goku in the beginning calling him a eyesore begone :dead:
Doesn’t want to waste energy on him :laff:

Also dope that they acknowledge all the universes by having the stronger characters immediately start off by targeting the weaker universes, knocking them off one-by-one. Even if they’re just getting mollywhopped, it’s still cool to see them. In the anime the fighting was basically limited to 3 or 4 universes.

Jiren ain’t fukking around in the manga either. He started throwing hands from the word “go”.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
:mjlol: :russ:
Jiren more of a dikk in the manga to goku in the beginning calling him a eyesore begone :dead:
Doesn’t want to waste energy on him :laff:
This shyt will always be funny to me. I believe this is the first time Jiren speaks as well. I'd have to go look. Jiren been ethering and sonnin Goku this whole tournament. :mjlol:
latest