Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kid Bu

Pro
Daps
The same way he mastered the kamehameha on the first try but it took master Roshi decades to master :yeshrug:
Roshi created the kamehameha, it's different.

Anyway, i'm not Goku hater but yeah, mastered ultra instinct in 3 minutes is an asspull/fanservice, but this is DB, so...

Dro_Pesci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Roshi created the kamehameha, it's different.

Anyway, i'm not Goku hater but yeah, mastered ultra instinct in 3 minutes is an asspull/fanservice, but this is DB, so...
Not sure how thats an asspull when hes activated the Ultra Instinct Omen form 2 times before the last episode. When he activated it after the spirit bomb explosion he had no idea what happened to him, then during the Kefla fight he seemed to have more control over it despite it still not being fully mastered. Seems like a gradual progression to me. Now from the preview of the next episode it seems like he mastered UI only after another huge explosion between him and Jiren.

They have been talkin about Limit breaker Goku since Tournament of Power arc began and now with 2 min left in the tournament people are acting surprised he mastered UI during crunch time? Lol

I remember people were complaining about episode 109&110 that goku v jiren was happening too early in the arc and that UI should have been saved for the end of the tournament

Now here we are with 2 min left in the tournament and super about to be damn near over with and people complain about him mastering the limit breaker form they have been promoting for a year now :russ:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas mad that Goku got Batman plot armor when Toriyama has stated time and time again that the Dragon Ball series is ultimately about Goku & Bulma. Why do you think both of them take up most of the screen time in DBS?
I wonder if people complained about Batman the animated series the same way they do with DB :pachaha:

“Of course he has a gadget to get out of that :francis:

“Bruce Timm with that asspull again:francis:

“When is robin going to beat the new villain and takeover Batman’s spot???:gucci:

Dro_Pesci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I wonder if people complained about Batman the animated series the same way they do with DB :pachaha:

“When is robin going to beat the new villain and takeover Batman’s spot???:gucci:
shyt is fukkin hilarious :mjlol:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

:heh: breh is the fukking main hero of the entire anime

You would think nikkas would get that when he would die and come back every saga

Even though it isn't canon, DBGT had this nikka take off with Shenron and basically become a God :mjlol: anything is possible with this nikka

Last edited:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
nikkas mad that Goku got Batman plot armor when Toriyama has stated time and time again that the Dragon Ball series is ultimately about Goku & Bulma. Why do you think both of them take up most of the screen time in DBS?
To be fair, a lot of DB fans are primarily a fan of Z, where Goku was almost never there. He wasn't the sole focal point

• He was dead during the Saiyan saga so they gave a couple of glimpses of him but earth was just the Z fighters for a long while
  • He ended up on namek last on his own so half the namek saga he wasn't there
  • During the Android Saga he was chilling on a random planet and REFUSED to come home and be in the damn plot
    full
    He also got sick so he was out of commission for a while
  • During the cell saga, Chichi trapped him in the house so he couldn't go and hang with the Z fighters
  • At the end of the cell saga/beginning of the buu saga he was dead again and hardly seemed like he really want to come back and handle earth's problems. He just wanted to flex with Super Saiyan 3
Outside of major fights and the hyperbolic time chamber with Gohan, Goku was basically NEVER with the Z fighters.

Couldn't be around those Saiyan types for too long
full

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Y'all think the new movie will just redo the key matches of the tourney with high level animation or start a new arc?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
It's supposedly about the first Super Sayian God, Yamoshi vs The Evil Sayians

Im expecting some clown shyt like that Yo Son Goku and Friends return special from a few years back. Remember Tarble, Vegeta's canonical brother :comeon:

fukk happened to him right :mjlol:. Vegeta forgot about his ass in favor of some teenager from another universe :russ:

This shyt might be :patrice: status like that Bardock is a Super Saiyan special they did too :ld: