Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
He's interested in the means not the ends

In his conversation with Goku he asked why did Goku want to get stronger. Goku said he just does and Jiren said he wants what's beyond strength.

In this ep he seemed disappointed in Toppo abandoning justice for brute strength in order to win.

He's had so little dialogue so I feel like the little he's had is definitely foreshadowing.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Fusion ain’t beating jiren at this damn rate even with UI
We gotta keep in mind both goku kkx20 is stronger than before and vegeta new form both fighting this dude and he ain’t even sweating still ain’t fully powered up
Maybe the fusion will just stall long enough for time to run out maybe

I can’t see a way he losing straight up at all :mindblown:

Gotta be strategy or maybe jiren like fun fight but I’m out brehs I accept my fate got what I wanted a good warm up :mjgrin:
Then he walks off stage :russ:
Glares at belmod u ain’t gonna do shyt remember I pushed ur shyt back before :stopitslime:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

In his conversation with Goku he asked why did Goku want to get stronger. Goku said he just does and Jiren said he wants what's beyond strength.

In this ep he seemed disappointed in Toppo abandoning justice for brute strength in order to win.

He's had so little dialogue so I feel like the little he's had is definitely foreshadowing.

Simple punch his ass out of the ring :mjlol:
Hit belmod with stfu u know u can’t beat me :usure:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I did find that convo interesting but I doubt he attacks Toppo. Only way I'd see that was if Toppo went nuts and jiren had no choice

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Universe 11 cheating bruh. How you have a god of destruction allowed to compete plus they have an alien above a god. They might as well had let Beerus get some reps in :skip:
I don't even understand what the point of this is anymore. Toppo unleashes full strength and breaks the stage? Jiren only glimpsed his power?

Two god level beings can't beat four powerful beings?

They dangled Ultra Instinct as something gods can barely do but all it managed to do was put Jiren to a stall in fighting.

EDIT:

But I'm still hyped as shyt cause I don't see how this concludes with Universe 7 winning.