Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
:ooh: This nikka Toppo was about to give Goku that work in the prelims. Lowkey 17 might've made the play of the tournament by saving Frieza at the last second, that shyt is def going to come into play at some point. Wouldn't be shocked if the tournament ends in a draw but U7 gets the W cause Frieza is still laid out on that rock. 10/10 episode

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
That fact that the 3/4 of the fighters with the fate of the universe in their hands have tied to rule/destroyed the universe. Goku is supposed to be up there with at least Gohan. But he took the fall for a nikka who would've killed him had his pops died from AIDS. All the side characters get shyt on.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
:ooh: This nikka Toppo was about to give Goku that work in the prelims. Lowkey 17 might've made the play of the tournament by saving Frieza at the last second, that shyt is def going to come into play at some point. Wouldn't be shocked if the tournament ends in a draw but U7 gets the W cause Frieza is still laid out on that rock. 10/10 episode
get the win because your teammate is :dead: brehs
:russ::russ::russ:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
shyt just got real, gotdamn...

Toppo!?!! :bryan:

They gonna end this shyt with a bang for sure. They're fighting a God of Destruction and some being apparently stronger than that. U7 is goat for even being able to compete in such conditions. Sidenote...
17 is my favorite character, they did him so much justice. I hope whenever DB comes back on the air they give him some shine

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

It would be hilarious if Frieza can't make his wish cause he is knocked out and no one wants to wake him up.

I think 17 is going to sacrifice himself to eliminate Toppo. He is going to take an attack from Toppo when he is using destructive energy which will kill him and get Toppo DQ'd.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
frieza picked the wrong one to style on today. :damn:
is he though? :jbhmm:

I dont think they said he was stronger than God of Destruction Toppo:patrice:

they answered this basically. toppo just became a god of destruction, for all intents and purposes. jiren is the mortal who has surpassed a god of destruction.