Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
man i guess that spoiler from the beggining of this arc was true goku frieza and jiren final three. that nikka toppo on that boss shyt, curbed golden frieza sum terrible and is damn impressive as fukk as a new god. cnt wait to see him and hyper blue vegeta tango. whats crazy is current jiren cld beat this toppo :merchant:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
man i guess that spoiler from the beggining of this arc was true goku frieza and jiren final three. that nikka toppo on that boss shyt, curbed golden frieza sum terrible and is damn impressive as fukk as a new god. cnt wait to see him and hyper blue vegeta tango. whats crazy is current jiren cld beat this toppo :merchant:

What if Frieza gets to make the wish brehs:lupe:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My nikka Jiren blocked a Final Flash with his EYE.

While simultaneously holding off goku SSBX20

Well that tells u vegeta previous final flash wasn’t shyt jiren was playing possum on him if his glare did that with vegeta new power up

Guess grand priest was saving goku life in that prelims then Jesus Christ toppo way stronger than expected

Ain’t no way jiren losing straight up gonna be strategy like instant transmission with him and goku out or fusion to stall for time

I don’t think fusion can beat jiren at all either