Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Idk this why I don’t like the concept of blue. Gods don’t need levels they just have one and master it
They been kinda LW took the god part of ssb and SSR...

With gods and angels and people being god level fighters, transformations are kind of a way to power scale the bog problem...and further the distance between goku vegeta the Gods and everyone in between

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I think Jiren was just looking at it from a type of selfish act maybe? Him and uni11 pridetroopers are about Justice and probably thinks due to what they've shown as Sayains are just wanting combat for the sake of it. It was interesting that he asked Goku why he wants to get stronger and had a moment when Goku said he didn't know.

It looked to me like there was some difference in the way Jiren fought Goku and Vegeta. He only turned Goku's power back on him(spirit bomb) but with Vegeta he actually gave him an actual attack of energy. For all of Goku's flexing, he never landed a major attack. Vegeta was able to land that first hit cause he did what he does best, read and attack. As soon as his motives turned to pride(Final Flash) Jiren washed him.

Maybe that's why UI defense was effective against Jiren cause it's all reflex and no thought. Purity of attack.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
SSB level 2; or ultra instinct, appears they leaning on him ascending to a second for of ss blue

If it’s UI it’s his own version which would be better that way each person gets there own unique way of it

Ssb level 2 or mastered ssb is other option
Either way shyt still getting tanked by jiren

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I wonder what Jiren meant about that purity in attack? Is their something about the state of mind of when you attack him that allows you to defeat him?

Kind of like DC comics robot Amazo?

So you think UI is something just for Goku?
Is ultra instinct a form or an ability? Maybe vegeta gets it just without changing

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Dyspo imitating a prime Broly the way he face dragged Frieza:picard:

You think Vegeta would'v remembered from the Cell Saga when he asked a strong dude to eat his final flash. Played out the exact same way, down to the premature victory laugh. :mjlol:

Animation on this episode was dope though and hope they do something different than Ultra Instinct for Vegeta though.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Mo9woOJ.png

Im crying man. GOATku and VeGOATa. Equals!!! :wow: I love the fact Vegeta doesn't even want UI. He gonna do this shyt the only way he knows how. STRAIGHT FROM THE MUSCLE :wow:

Why they still got hit in the back?? Kefla>Hit