Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I wonder what Jiren meant about that purity in attack? Is their something about the state of mind of when you attack him that allows you to defeat him?

Kind of like DC comics robot Amazo?

SSB level 2; or ultra instinct, appears they leaning on him ascending to a second for of ss blue
So you think UI is something just for Goku?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:laff: before i die i have to hit that fukking "omg....i-i-i-i-impossible" face and twitch/heavy breathing on somebody i'm fighting, shyt still got me weak as hell till this day.

*throws jabs and right hook with all my power*
*other nikka eats it and smirks back at me*
*me
tumblr_ltymqoNy631qiqegzo1_500.gif

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I wonder what Jiren meant about that purity in attack? Is their something about the state of mind of when you attack him that allows you to defeat him?

Nope, we'll see though how things pan out, vegeta achieving the form lessens ui something the gods haven't mastered, ultra instinct it is what it is, fighting instinct and intuition, but the true game changer in a battle usually comes down to strength

Can you imagine every villian from henceforth spamming ultra instinct, ui about to get nerfed like a muthafukka, shyt hit and vegeta bested it already:manny:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
I think vegeta is gonna get the second level of blue. Both of them look like they almost there they never had the lightning on their blue auras before. Maybe its mastered ssb obviously it looked different than the manga though.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
nikkas shyt talking Vegeta when this shyt is barely Round 1. :mjlol:

At least my nikka still conscious and not hiding under rocks copping pleas. :wow:

Took 2 of Jiren's best attacks so far & still not eliminated. :mjgrin:

Talk to me when he can tank the Final Flash with a hard stare like he did the Spirit Bomb :leostare:

Already had his god and best friend shook for his health, next week is the re-up nikkas :blessed:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas shyt talking Vegeta when this shyt is barely Round 1. :mjlol:

At least my nikka still conscious and not hiding under rocks copping pleas. :wow:

That nikka aint conscious. The preview for the next episode even says he wakes up to see Goku fighting Jiren. Jiren just put his ass to sleep with his eyes open, that's why his pupils are that pale shade.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I think Jiren was just looking at it from a type of selfish act maybe? Him and uni11 pridetroopers are about Justice and probably thinks due to what they've shown as Sayains are just wanting combat for the sake of it:jbhmm:It was interesting that he asked Goku why he wants to get stronger and had a :patrice:moment when Goku said he didn't know. I'm curious what Jiren wanted to obtain as well he's definitely focused on a goal but doesn't seem to be power:jbhmm: