Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crazier still, look at those gains:sadcam: them dudes were scrawny during the saiyan saga
I last watched Dragonball z in middle school. I'm 28 now. that was over 15 yrs ago. I can't remember the last saga I watched. I remember Majinn Buu but I'm looking up these episodes online and I don't remember most of it especially not when Majin Buu was fighting Vegito.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I last watched Dragonball z in middle school. I'm 28 now. that was over 15 yrs ago. I can't remember the last saga I watched. I remember Majinn Buu but I'm looking up these episodes online and I don't remember most of it especially not when Majin Buu was fighting Vegito.
Because shyt wasn't great. Everything fell flat after Vegeta blew himself up.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That's because the Buu saga was pure trash outside of a few moments :ehh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Son Goku the GOD showing TheColi how to treat these hoes off that Ultra Instinct: Like you don’t give a fukk.

Through Kefla’s bytching and nagging about how she’s the strongest, Goku just kept shyt calm as he wasted that bytch like a Tony Hawk skateboard trick.
negged for clear hate for women and trying too hard:skip: