Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nappa went out like a bytch.

"it hurts.... vegeta help me"

bMUUvjI.png

killed him for the good of all saiyans
Man:russ:

Picture getting into a fight while you out with your boy and catch them hands in front of the whole parking lot:mjlol:

Now your best friend standing over you with the 9 like :hhh:you gotta GO bruh

You ain't gone be like":dwillhuh::whoa:"?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
In ONE chapter they've established Jiren as a character exponentially better than the Anime has in months. :mjlol:

I keep telling you brehs, read the Manga. :ufdup:
Yea, his characterization in the manga is much better than in the Anime - I actually like him here.

Goku thinking that's how child birth normally works was hilarious.
Vegeta suggesting and wanting to train Gohan was good too. He's another character that's better represented in the manga.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
For ep 118

:deadmanny:

This episode is for all Gohan stans:mjlol::mjlol:
Godhan will come back looking ass:umad:
Potential:umad:
He's an embarrassment:umad::umad: and gohan stans have the audacity on going after us VeGoata stans:umad::umad:
Gohan entire life has been a joke:umad: without android 16 and the kais phagohan would never be strong:umad:. He needed 16 death and the kais to get him strong:umad: he's training did nothing cuz he sucks:umad:.......wait a minute last time he trained he got washed by perfect cell:umad:
1shot knock out by base form freiza:umad:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This episode is for all Gohan stans:mjlol::mjlol:
Godhan will come back looking ass:umad:
Potential:umad:
He's an embarrassment:umad::umad: and gohan stans have the audacity on going after us VeGoata stans:umad::umad:
Gohan entire life has been a joke:umad: without android 16 and the kais phagohan would never be strong:umad:. He needed 16 death and the kais to get him strong:umad: he's training did nothing cuz he sucks:umad:.......wait a minute last time he trained he got washed by perfect cell:umad:
1shot knock out by base form freiza:umad:

I’m a gohan and vegeta fan but when did perfect cell wash gohan I don’t remember that shyt happening :dahell: