Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still confused why the goat wanna fight jiren:patrice: what is he hiding:patrice:
I was thinking the same thing. After everything he saw him do vs. Ultra Instinct Goku he still wants a piece.

We've been getting a lot of dialog at Vegeta being #2 lately. I think we may be getting a surprise from him in the near future.

But then again I'm reminded of how he tried to step up to 18 and Perfect Cell with the utmost confidence and got washed in the first round.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Good episode one of the few Toei got right. There were a few scenes were Cabba kinda resembled Vegeta. I got my wish Toppo Vs Vegeta and Frieza finally going after the Sayin's I hope he wrecks either Caulifla or Kale. I wonder who the Androids will duke it out with? The ending of this tournament will be interesting now that it's known now that the after the time stop the universe with the most fighters live but what if the remaining universes have the same amount of fighters after the time stop?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always thought that the U6 saiyans should have never been able to turn SSJ except for maybe Kale and just be inherently powerful without it. That way when they would fight Goku, Vegeta, etc and still be able to hold there own against them in base form you could think "damn just imagine if these guys could go SSJ". It would make the U6 Saiyans unique and would keep the SSJ transformation a very rare and difficult transformation to unlock. (unless your the offspring of someone who has already unlocked it.)

i think they either should've had ssj forms (1 and 2) 3 requires being dead or a fusion body and no god forms i would've been ok with that. Or just give them another transformation that's not SSJ but unique to their universe

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku didn't have much too much trouble with toppo. I expect vegeta to wash him

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Why are people upset about uni6 sayians power. They already said the u6 sayains potential are far greater then u7. There quick power increases are already explained. Yall complain about nothing.

We finally got Frieza fighting the u6 sayians :blessed:

But why he go after the young gawd when he getting his power back. Fight that kid like a man:stopitslime:

But this is frieza we talking bout. GOAT SLIMEBALL :wow:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Goku didn't have much too much trouble with toppo. I expect vegeta to wash him
Asspull they will
tumblr_oop5at87DP1rpsuhuo1_500.gif