Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This theory is gaining some steam

Well I know he said something bout a couple days ago on that stream and don’t remember who on the net started the theory but seems most likely imo but still irrelevant in grand scheme of things cuz still not stronger than Goku or jiren at best on Vegeta hit and Frieza and toppo tier

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Freeza did meditation training to gain control of the new golden form plus he learned instant transmission tho breh trust Vegeta dont really want that smoke Freeza also has a psychological edge on Vegeta
He definitely is in Vegeta's head. And Frieza's potential upside also seems to be unquantifiable. But Vegeta has been training with Whis, surpassing new limits with each session. The physical improvements are really unknown at this point. But I am sure being taught by the guy who trains the one person Frieza fears means Vegeta's power has grown exponentially. And on top of that, Whis has also emphasized strengthening their mental fortitude. I'd at the very least equate that to the meditation Frieza has undergone. Frieza has not GROWN in power. He has simply mastered the power we last saw. So all we really have now is Frieza demonstrating the true potential of his golden form. But he hasn't ascended it.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are y'all mad that Toppo beat Goku in the manga? Toppo is being trained to be a God of Destruction so it makes sense that he would beat Goku.

Since more people are paying attention to the manga you will notice some drastic changes from the anime. Anything the manga changes from the anime is a step in the right direction in my book. And judging from the couple previous chapters im thinking that's very much the case.

The tournament of power we're getting in the anime won't be the one we get in the manga.

Daps
Wont be surprised if Vegeta has ultra instinct too
or if hes simply surpassed Goku

Like others have said he didnt looked and sounded more curious than worried when seeing Gokus form

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Why are y'all mad that Toppo beat Goku in the manga? Toppo is being trained to be a God of Destruction so it makes sense that he would beat Goku.

Since more people are paying attention to the manga you will notice some drastic changes from the anime. Anything the manga changes from the anime is a step in the right direction in my book. And judging from the couple previous chapters im thinking that's very much the case.

The tournament of power we're getting in the anime won't be the one we get in the manga.
This Tournament in the manga will do logical justice. The anime dropped the ball on the too many occasions. Also in my opinion, it looks like the manga is going through the right path. I like how Goku and Toppo had mutual respect in the manga and the fact that he beat Goku. I'd say Goku is stronger than but Toppo has better speed than Goku. It looks like in the manga the strongest Gods of destruction are Beerus, Belmond(Unscathed) and the Mouse God.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the manga ssj red goku is strong enough to fight on equal terms with toppo. Goku would've beaten toppo as blue but once again that idiot drops his guard and is kicked out the ring. toppo admits that he couldn't beat ssj blue