Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Nah I'm caught up.

It seems like giving two episodes even though they took that previous week off, that they would take another off.

Okay breh. I think we’re back to regular programming.

KTeel

Pro
Daps
qIix6jc.png

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm: but even superman gets his ass beaten badly and has weaknesses...

Yeah, despite his rep Superman has a few weaknesses. He's got Kryptonite but he's also vulnerable to magic, high levels of electricity, ultrasonic sounds, and his powers are dependent on the sun and him having enough solar energy stored up. Dude was outright beaten to death.

At this point Jiren looking like he could square up with one punch man.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: but even superman gets his ass beaten badly and has weaknesses...
True :jbhmm: but he never fukking dies right?

On a side note, people speculating that Universe 11 is cheating, they think Jiren is a proxy of some sort, a puppet, harvesting power from Belmond. In my opinion that's bullshyt, but Toriyama has trolled us before :beli: but when you think about it, it kinda makes sense. Dude looks so basic and he just stands still showing no emotion. They have a telepathic link. And there's definitely something going on with his eyes

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
True :jbhmm: but he never fukking dies right?

On a side note, people speculating that Universe 11 is cheating, they think Jiren is a proxy of some sort, a puppet, harvesting power from Belmond. In my opinion that's bullshyt, but Toriyama has trolled us before :beli: but when you think about it, it kinda makes sense. Dude looks so basic and he just stands still showing no emotion. They have a telepathic link. And there's definitely something going on with his eyes
Breh I was going to say this. I think Jiren is getting that stimulus package from Belmod or the fighters he’s around. Either way there’s some parasitic power gains going on.