Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
do you guys really enjoy dragon ball super? i tried to watch the jiran fight and the animations just look trash, i understand its not the same team but still, all these new fighters and power levels just seems meh to me, i dunno, im from the og dbz era, when dbz really first came out and even before it was on tv my older cousin had the final bout game on ps1, still tho the jiran guy looks boring too

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
do you guys really enjoy dragon ball super? i tried to watch the jiran fight and the animations just look trash, i understand its not the same team but still, all these new fighters and power levels just seems meh to me, i dunno, im from the og dbz era, when dbz really first came out and even before it was on tv my older cousin had the final bout game on ps1, still tho the jiran guy looks boring too

I enjoy super a lot.

I watched dbz as it aired on toonami too

But this show is a mix of dragonballs humor with dbz’s action

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate it

even tho the story isn't real i dont like the changes

I'll give it a 6.5-7.. DBZ had too many non fighting dope moments that Super doesnt capitalize on.

Some of the best dbz scenes are non fighting scenes. Piccolo fusing with Kami, Piccolo scaring Vegeta with his power, first time transformations, exiting the hyperbolic time chamber, etc.

DBz is the GOAT

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I'll give it a 6.5-7.. DBZ had too many non fighting dope moments that Super doesnt capitalize on.

Some of the best dbz scenes are non fighting scenes. Piccolo fusing with Kami, Piccolo scaring Vegeta with his power, first time transformations, exiting the hyperbolic time chamber, etc.

DBz is the GOAT
While I agree I think the OG Dragonball had the best stories and character development. After we found out Goku was a Saiyan everyone else became irrelevant :mjlol: