Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Apparently the new form is is gonna be gokus body reacting on its own aka what whis has veen trying to get goku and vegeta to learn.

Read SPOILER myself and it's not a transformation so vegeta should be able to get it also
Jiren is way stronger than expected which my theory so far is going as expected
But the question is did he beat him so bad that it brought it out of goku tho
And does goku use some of it in special cuz they say he does or does it end right at special
I'm thinking new mastery of movement thing goku still gets curbstomped cuz he doesn't know how to use it properly and will later
Jiren curbstomps hit
Then vegeta resolve jiren does same too him
Which brings my theory goku ends up using it better still loses to jiren

With jiren technically winning tournament beating everybody and eliminating a lot but loses cuz uni 7 has like 2 people total left before jiren could throw them out time runs out is the only reason he loses
Which makes jiren that strong and goku still needing more training to get stronger
And they could later bring in mortal stronger than God for next arc and have jiren help fight with goku against that person

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Also I bet jiren has mastered the move goku gonna try to do its y he doesn't move most of time his body will when it needs too like the stage scene with the gods body moved on his or didnt need too cuz he mastered it

And hit doesn't go too jiren sound like jiren was told by God of destruction eliminate all strong people now

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Hoeku always out here using the powers of others to get the job done. Ol "My friends are my power" ass nikka.

Shoutout to VeGOATa for always being a real one and getting shyt done from the muscle :wow:
mi31OS8.gif

Apparently the new form is is gonna be gokus body reacting on its own aka what whis has veen trying to get goku and vegeta to learn.
Well it's only a matter of time before Vegeta gets it if he hasn't already
My nikka Vegeta already told Ribrianne he obtained that technique when they battled :myman:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Read SPOILER myself and it's not a transformation so vegeta should be able to get it also
Jiren is way stronger than expected which my theory so far is going as expected
But the question is did he beat him so bad that it brought it out of goku tho
And does goku use some of it in special cuz they say he does or does it end right at special
I'm thinking new mastery of movement thing goku still gets curbstomped cuz he doesn't know how to use it properly and will later
Jiren curbstomps hit
Then vegeta resolve jiren does same too him
Which brings my theory goku ends up using it better still loses to jiren

With jiren technically winning tournament beating everybody and eliminating a lot but loses cuz uni 7 has like 2 people total left before jiren could throw them out time runs out is the only reason he loses
Which makes jiren that strong and goku still needing more training to get stronger
And they could later bring in mortal stronger than God for next arc and have jiren help fight with goku against that person
I still haven't ruled out a plot twist like the Grand priest being evil.

There's also Damon who is invisible. I think the strategy for those two on uni 4 is that if they can't be seen there's no one that will be able to eliminate them so they'll automatically have to fighters in the end but I think Jiren gon have a special ability to see them and will eliminate them.