Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Okay. After watching "Future Trunks 2: Fukk Timelines," I have a question:

How is it that Trunks didn't recognize Goku?
First he tries to attack him as soon as he sees him because, of course right? Goku died of the heart disease in his timeline.
But!
Later in the arc, he explains how nothing changed when he came back from fighting Cell.
So!
Why does he attack Goku initially? Is it because he went back in time and thought Goku Black was there, or because he really had never seen Goku before?

Help me out brehs...
Mirai Trunks met Goku. He was the one who gave Goku the antidote. He passed out in the time machine so he probably just didn't realize he successfully made the trip and thought that he was still in his timeline.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Wait what?
When he came to the past the first time he gave Goku the antidote. When he came the second time (3rd time if you count Bojack Unbound), he was passed out in his time machine. He awoke with Goku standing over him. Black was the last person he saw before he passed out. He didn't pay attention to everyone else until after he attacked Goku. What kinda throws it off that theory is how he instantly knew it was Goku after getting hit by Bulma so you could chalk it up to post-traumatic stress.

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Okay. re watched. I don't know why my homie is so confused. He thinks there are some serious paradoxes.

I'm like breh, its Dragonball. If those extra time rings dont tie it up for you, i dont know what to tell you.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

New 30 second preview

Looks like Goku absorbs the Spirit Bomb :lupe:

Sage Mode Goku :heh:

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Okay. After watching "Future Trunks 2: Fukk Timelines," I have a question:

How is it that Trunks didn't recognize Goku?
First he tries to attack him as soon as he sees him because, of course right? Goku died of the heart disease in his timeline.
But!
Later in the arc, he explains how nothing changed when he came back from fighting Cell.
So!
Why does he attack Goku initially? Is it because he went back in time and thought Goku Black was there, or because he really had never seen Goku before?

Help me out brehs...
Also remember the last time Trunks was in that timeline, Goku was dead and asked to not be brought back.