Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And why they have everything so centered around uni 6 and 7. Why not have fighters from other uni fighting each other?

because in the timeframe they want this tournament to be over, (november) they won't have time to expand to all universes like that

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
i can't even front this was a great episode. Roshi putting in work, making hoes jump out the ring and putting nikkas to sleep and sealing hoes with mafuba.

If he was in naruto he'd probably easily be the strongest. The way he fights and sees fight is like how them naruto nikkas do.
yeah this was a dope ep to give fights in this Tourney a element more than just the usual power focused stuff that this series is about.

I liked how the Universe 4 fighters all had unique abilties that was dope to

infact this entire ep was a good throwback to the original Dragonball where the fights had the characters having alot more focus on skill/technique and abilties

Last edited:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
I cried.

Roshi: "eat well, play well, sleep well"

:to:

The exact moment I felt it. Not even being humorus about it, My heart dropped for a min fam:to:

I wasnt expecting to be hit them feels. Definitly got caught off guard. Yeah I was fighting them tears backs, Chest and neck got tight, eyes welling the fukk up.

Hell of a showing for the old man Roshi, even Beerus had to show respect.
This is the dragon ball I missed. skill/technique centric battles, gravitas with a bit of levity thrown in.

I just wanna see Tien and Piccolo go hard

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still he could have done it against some other powerful opponent and it still would have looked good . Yu save Ganos for something bigger
It was supposed to showcase the youthful and straightforwardness of Ganos in contrast to Master Roshi's old age and experience. That's why they used him specifically.