Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just random thoughts/questions:

Has there ever been a female/female fight in all of DB? If not, right now is the perfect opportunity for it.

If Zeno is so powerful, why does he need bodyguards? :jbhmm:

Did whis know about this tournament ahead of time? It would explain why he was willing to train Vegeta and Goku :jbhmm: maybe that fish told him about it

Zamusa and the supreme kai of Universe 10 go to the future when supreme lo tried to prove a point.....if they are erased, wouldn't they see nothing? :jbhmm::mindblown: Spoiler alert I guess

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Has there ever been a female/female fight in all of DB? If not, right now is the perfect opportunity for it.

If Zeno is so powerful, why does he need bodyguards? :jbhmm:

Did whis know about this tournament ahead of time? It would explain why he was willing to train Vegeta and Goku :jbhmm: maybe that fish told him about it

Zamusa and the supreme kai of Universe 10 go to the future when supreme lo tried to prove a point.....if they are erased, wouldn't they see nothing? :jbhmm::mindblown: Spoiler alert I guess

We just seen 18 vs the female pride trooper fam. Y'all got to start paying attention or stop posting.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

If Zeno is so powerful, why does he need bodyguards?
:jbhmm:

They aren't there to protect them. They are there to protect people from them. To keep people from pissing them off

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
From the manga but
zk4ith.png

:dead:
wait huh??

i dont get it

ReasonableMatic

Daps

I predict it's Frost that's shooting some poisonous shyt making Dr. Rota not able to continue fighting

Father & Son battle :blessed:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it was an ok episode

how many eliminations does master roshi have so far? lol