Daps
Reppin
Southside
Ok 40 seconds in

Why does Piccolo sound like Goku :dahell:
Why is Recoomes scrub ass back:leostare:

I must keep watching:jbhmm:

Should've linked the first episode

But pretty much it's a story about various characters from the DBZ Multiverse participating in a Multiversal tournament.

The Recoome in the video is from a Universe where Frieza still reigns, hence why he's "back".

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
shyt was cool at first now its just redundant, only so long 10 versions of every character fighting each other in a tournament in one setting for the whole manga can be entertaining to read

nikkas just hating on super to look cool at this point, people bytch about supers animation then post some shyt like this to give an example as to why its better than super

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Had no idea they animated this. The story is very damn good.

Edit:
Nevermind the animation is trash.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
shyt was cool at first now its just redundant, only so long 10 versions of every character fighting each other in a tournament in one setting for the whole manga can be entertaining to read

nikkas just hating on super to look cool at this point, people bytch about supers animation then post some shyt like this to give an example as to why its better than super
Difference is that this is fan made and Super is professionally made.But this animation isn't even made by the people that made Multiverse I would wager if the creators of Multiverse made an anime of it then it would probably look a lot better. I like both tho so I really don't give a fukk I'm just glad to have more Dragonball.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Difference is that this is fan made and Super is professionally made.But this animation isn't even made by the people that made Multiverse I would wager if the creators of Multiverse made an anime of it then it would probably look a lot better. I like both tho so I really don't give a fukk I'm just glad to have more Dragonball.
This. This is all fan animated with bo studio behind them. It's good considering all that.

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Multiverse's art is surprisingly good. You can read all of the chapters in a few ours

0074.png

focus187

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is another Dragon Ball Multiverse with MUCH better animation

Also I edited the entire Sayian Saga as well as Dead Zone into one single 2 hr movie. Check out the trailer.