Dragon Quest Builders (Switch, PS4, Vita, Android, iOS)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Dragon Quest Builders 2 coming to the PS4 and Switch. Vita got done dirty cause the game had major success on that platform. No reason to leave it out. fukked up.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Best game I ever played. BoTW and GTA5 are right behind it. Just made a tower with 8 stories and 2 basement levels. May build a moat. I'm addicted. My social life is over. I'm never leaving the house.

Can't wait to try out Terra Incognita but I'll beat the game first. http://www.reddit.com/r/DQBuilders/wiki/terra_incognita

Yesterday I learned I can kill dragons easily by just standing underneath him in a self-dug trench and continually attacking while standing still and aiming my club up. I also learned that his spin attack is a great way to gather hundreds of blocks within a couple of seconds. I dug a waterway towards the hole I put him in to see if he can be drowned but he can't.

Last edited:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Had to cop again for the Switch

This is one of the few games the wife and I enjoy together

Game is the definition of "personal classic" to me :blessed:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This game should have sold a lot more than it did. One of my favorites of the generation.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Dre Space Age

I've been playing the fukk out of the demo all because of your word. I'm gonna cop real soon. I usually play games before I let the kids play and this one is dope.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
@Dre Space Age.
I've been playing the fukk out of the demo all because of your word. I'm gonna cop real soon. I usually play games before I let the kids play and this one is dope.
I'm not even playing this game like a normal person.

After I bought the game. Before playing it I did lots of reading and watched some vids on YouTube and learned some tricks.

For instance, the very first mission in chapter 1 is to plant your flag. The second mission is to build your first room. After you build that first room the day and night cycle begins. Instead of building the first room I built my entire fortress first. This way I'll never have a day or night cycle and never get hungry. My fortress has doorways but no beds and doors yet since I can't unlock them yet.

Also after witnessing the boss battles on YouTube i noticed anything within 12 blocks high will get demolished, so I built my fortress on stilts and included a basement. I still have a wall however. The first floor is only for setting up traps and ways to funnel the enemy in a kill zone. I'll upload pics later.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I learned that the golem can't break obsidian blocks. Ain't got that far in the game yet. Still trying to Max out my base which will require me to chop loads of grass for straw doors and mattress. It's like playing Zelda all over again. Chopping fukking grass.