Dragon Quest Builders (Switch, PS4, Vita, Android, iOS)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I fukking love the demo. I'm gonna buy this. This will be my first Dragon Quest game ever. I've played the JP demo for DQH but not interested. I like this game though. It reminds me of Terraria which I've played before my laptop crashed and I heard its comparable to Minecraft but I refuse to play Minecraft because it's ugly as fukk.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm not even trying to beat the demo. I'm just obsessed with building. I dreamed about this game last night even though I haven't played the demo in a couple days. shyt is crack. I have no armor. My ragged rags deteriorated and I could give two fukks if I'm running around playing in the dirt like a kid again. I just play music, jamming in my earbuds and build shyt.

I do care a little bit about my Life bar. Cause sometimes I fall off and hit the ground and die. I'm able to survive from higher heights the stronger I get.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I played the first Dragon Quest on NES when I was a kid...saw it was turn-based and took the cartridge right on out. I don't fukk with turn-based. Only exceptions to the rule were FF7 and Pokemon Blue and I didn't even play those long.