Dragon Ball Z + Bruce Faulconer = GOAT

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
For the English this score took it to new heights in North America like god damn :wow:
Like you feel you need to go hard when his score comes on
LIKE nikka :damn:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember the anime nerds back in the day hated his music, but even back then I was like y'all are fukking crazy. I loved his music for DBZ. Both Vegeta themes, Goku Super Saiyan theme, Gohan theme for going SSJ2 for the first time are all goated. DBZ's original japanese music is TRASH. I probably wouldn't have liked DBZ as much as I do if I watched it all with the original japanese music.

Daps
I remember the anime nerds back in the day hated his music, but even back then I was like y'all are fukking crazy. I loved his music for DBZ. Both Vegeta themes, Goku Super Saiyan theme, Gohan theme for going SSJ2 for the first time are all goated. DBZ's original japanese music is TRASH. I probably wouldn't have liked DBZ as much as I do if I watched it all with the original japanese music.

All facts; I can't think of anything LESS suited to the tonal and narrative shifts from OG DB to Z than the OG score. Faulconer's electronic based music fits the universe spanning action Sci Fi of Z way better. And it's not just the fight/transformation themes that are GOATED:

CLASSIC :wow::mjcry: Sumitomo's score for Super ain't bad neither.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Them nikkas weabos

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Dragon Ball Z was popping all over the world but only ONE country changed the music...what does that tell you? The shyt was unecessary. FUNimation only did it because Dragon Ball was their very first property that they got out of nepotism and they had no clue what the fukk they were doing, and since they had no money and realized they could make royalties off an original score, they hired some cheap ass local music studio to pump out some Casio bullshyt for em