Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
How is Nappa a jobber when he killed all the other jobbers?

Because were 20 years passed the little time Nappa was interesting.
who do YOU want then nicca? :jbhmm:

Assuming they stick with the 2 reveals a month and with the confirmed feb release there's only 6 more characters.

I can only assume these 6 are

Mystic Gohan
Kid Buu
Gotenks
Broly
Beerus
Black/Hit

If thats the final 6(dlc not including) Were missing Roshi Hercule and Vegito as core characters. But sure. Act like Nappa deserves it more then those 3.

Then u have dlc. Obviously Hit/Black Caufila and Jiren are gonna be DLC. Now notice throughout the entire base roster AND dlc i still have not named ANY OG DB movie or GT characters. Take ya pic on you want from them but i can name quite a few characters who are way more relevant then Nappa.

niccas are retarded :snoop:

did these fools actually watch dbz? :pachaha:

noone is claiming nappa is this crucial component to dragonball but if you're gonna have tien and yamcha, i don't understand why nappa is such a confusing pick to people? actually, it should get people hype because that means there can be a chance of people like babidi, dabura, kid buu, cooler and broly etc being added

The fact u just put Nappa and Kid Buu/Broly in the same category of relevance means im wasting my time here.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Broly

Now notice throughout the entire base roster AND dlc i still have not named ANY OG DB movie or GT characters.

The fact u just put Nappa and Kid Buu/Broly in the same category of relevance means im wasting my time here.

oh word? what part of dragonball and dbz was broly in? :jbhmm: i musta missed that arc

and to the bolded...i remember nappa being a core part of a main arc in a canon dragonball series....can't say the same for broly :patrice:

you stay tight though :pachaha:

funny thing is, i can go either way with nappa, i don't really care about his pick...but wumming you is mad entertaining :laff:

Shadowmayne

World Warrior
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Anyone who likes nappa being in should be ok with raditz, Saibamen and cell Jr's too
giphy.gif

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Ult. Gohan
Dabura & Babidi
Kid Buu
Gotenks
Hercule -- finish the Buu Saga off and finish the roster with Beerus

Then DLC can be Super and movie jawns:
Broly, Cooler, Bardock, etc.
Hit, Jiren, Black/Zamasu, etc.

Cuz yall will pay for it :lolbron:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game has a non Canon character you idiot
the fucc are you talking about??? :dahell:

this dullard got the nerve to quote me what not understand the point i'm making (when it was a joke in the first place) or the back and forth that's going on...stay in your corner fool and keep ya gums flapping in convos that pertain to YOU

noone was talking about whether the game has canon or non canon characters you idiot...i was making a joke about how nappa was a more relevant character than broly because he's a canon character in the main series

jesus christ i really had to walk you through that :laff:

and the rest of you that got triggered...you're just as dumb as this guy, don't forget that :umad:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
the fucc are you talking about??? :dahell:

this dullard got the nerve to quote me what not understand the point i'm making (when it was a joke in the first place) or the back and forth that's going on...stay in your corner fool and keep ya gums flapping in convos that pertain to YOU

noone was talking about whether the game has canon or non canon characters you idiot...i was making a joke about how nappa was a more relevant character than broly because he's a canon character in the main series

jesus christ i really had to walk you through that :laff:

and the rest of you that got triggered...you're just as dumb as this guy, don't forget that :umad:
You blabbered a whole post because I made you look dumb. Peace

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
oh word? what part of dragonball and dbz was broly in? :jbhmm: i musta missed that arc

and to the bolded...i remember nappa being a core part of a main arc in a canon dragonball series....can't say the same for broly :patrice:

you stay tight though :pachaha:

funny thing is, i can go either way with nappa, i don't really care about his pick...but wumming you is mad entertaining :laff:
What part of diagonally/DBZ was the new Android in? Oh I must of missed that arc

I do remember her being an important part of an arc in the Canon series...wait no I don't

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Nappa was a prominent villain in one of DBZ's best arcs.

Nappa was the first villain to wipe out the Z-fighters before Goku comes and saves the day.

If kept alive and scaled him with the rest of the cast, Nappa would be stronger than every non-saiyan and competing with, if not beating out, the half-saiyan children.

Nappa on the mic >> majority villains in the series.

Respect the OG :stopitslime: