Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
DBFZ at evo maxed out in a little over 2 hours. Game has more entrants then any anime fighter there as as well as Marvel and Tekken. Only games that has more entrants are SF and Injustice. And again this happened in UNDER 2 HOURS. All the entrants for all the other games was a total of over 5 months.

This game is the future of the fgc. The first game that's bringing the anime players and capcom players all to the same game :wow:

Also this Evo is fukking ridiculous. So mad im missing it this year. It's gonna have the latest DBFZ(Trunks Build) Latest MVCI build(whatever characters they gonna reveal at evo plus new stone)
Dissidia PS4 first playable build

And the new "Akria" game thats going to be officially revealed at Evo will also be playable there.

As someone who feels like the fgc is so stale right now(Mainly because everyone is being "forced" to play SFV cause thats where the money is at even though no one likes the game) The fgc is bout to be bigger then it's ever been. MVCI DBFZ back to back?? :whew:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
DBFZ at evo maxed out in a little over 2 hours. Game has more entrants then any anime fighter there as as well as Marvel and Tekken. Only games that has more entrants are SF and Injustice. And again this happened in UNDER 2 HOURS. All the entrants for all the other games was a total of over 5 months.

This game is the future of the fgc. The first game that's bringing the anime players and capcom players all to the same game :wow:

Also this Evo is fukking ridiculous. So mad im missing it this year. It's gonna have the latest DBFZ(Trunks Build) Latest MVCI build(whatever characters they gonna reveal at evo plus new stone)

And the new "Akria" game thats going to be officially revealed at Evo will also be playable there.

As someone who feels like the fgc is so stale right now(Mainly because everyone is being "forced" to play SFV cause thats where the money is at even though no one likes the game) The fgc is bout to be bigger then it's ever been. MVCI DBFZ back to back?? :whew:

Naw the tournament for dbz is pretty small its basically capped at 200 man tournament. So its not really beating any other game right now. Now if it was open there would be no doubt it would do numbers. Its crazy how fast that shyt filled up tho like it wasn't even open for that long before it was filled. Next year will be crazy for sure MVCI and DBZ both doing over 2000 guarantee that right there.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Naw the tournament for dbz is pretty small its basically capped at 200 man tournament. So its not really beating any other game right now. Now if it was open there would be no doubt it would do numbers. Its crazy how fast that shyt filled up tho like it wasn't even open for that long before it was filled. Next year will be crazy for sure MVCI and DBZ both doing over 2000 guarantee that right there.

O i heard the max for dbfz was 2000 not 200. Damn my bad!

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I've been keeping up with the title since announcement and I'm pretty hyped considering I don't even have a console to play it on. Provide a decent roster and some fan service and if cop a PS4 on Craigslist the same day

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I've been keeping up with the title since announcement and I'm pretty hyped considering I don't even have a console to play it on. Provide a decent roster and some fan service and if cop a PS4 on Craigslist the same day
If you have a pc its coming to steam as well.