Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Eventhubs has a poll asking fans which characters they'd like to see in the game.

The top 20 most requested characters on eventhubs:

1. Piccolo: 601 votes / 6.5%
2. Android 18: 565 votes / 6.1%
3. Broly: 506 votes / 5.4%
4. Beerus: 381 votes / 4.1%
5. Krillin: 343 votes / 3.7%
6. Android 17: 340 votes / 3.7%
7. Tien: 318 votes / 3.4%
8. Gotenks: 315 votes / 3.4%
9. Kid Buu: 279 votes / 3.0%
10. Hit: 273 votes / 2.9%
11. Goku Black: 260 votes / 2.8%
12. Master Roshi: 255 votes / 2.7%
13. Bardock: 240 votes / 2.6%
14. Vegito: 228 votes / 2.5%
15. Great Saiyaman/Adult Gohan: 227 votes / 2.4%
16. Hercule: 219 votes / 2.4%
17. Cooler: 213 votes / 2.3%
18. Yamcha: 201 votes / 2.2%
19. Super Buu: 188 votes / 2.0%
20. Captain Ginyu: 186 votes / 2.0%

I just started watching Dragon Ball Super because this game.

They should throw in Lord Zeno and Cabba, those seem like fun Characters.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Cats can go :camby: with the Broly, Cooler, Bardock requests. Keep this cannon based. Only pull from Dragonball, Z, and Super.

Whatever you smoking I need some of that if you would think they would EVER release a DBZ game without the legendary super saiyan Broly :what:

I personally want them to include Cooler cause I fukks with the Frieza race heavy shyt I wouldnt mind them including King Cold so I could have a Frieza race squad:whoo:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Whatever you smoking I need some of that if you would think they would EVER release a DBZ game without the legendary super saiyan Broly :what:

I personally want them to include Cooler cause I fukks with the Frieza race heavy shyt I wouldnt mind them including King Cold so I could have a Frieza race squad:whoo:

I really doubt Broly is making it in. Especially when they have a canon replacement they can use as dlc that will also double as buffing up the female reps in the game.

Speaking of female reps i think a guest GG/BB character is extremely likely as well. The models are already done. I wouldn't mind Millia or Noel popping up.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I really doubt Broly is making it in. Especially when they have a canon replacement they can use as dlc that will also double as buffing up the female reps in the game.

Speaking of female reps i think a guest GG/BB character is extremely likely as well. The models are already done. I wouldn't mind Millia or Noel popping up.
I honestly would rather see Sol represent a guest character

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I honestly would rather see Sol represent a guest character

The only reason i think they would even do a guest character is because of the lack of females in the roster. (18 is literally the only female character they can add besides Caulifa and Kale which probably wont be in the base roster anyway)

Last edited:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The only reason i think they would even do a guest character is because of the lack of females in the roster. (18 is literally the only female character they can add besides Caulifa and Kale which probably wont be in the base roster anyway)
They can add Videl too but, I don't think anyone really wants her lol

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only way the female roster can be decent is if every character fly's....somehow.

The only female characters that can fly cannon are the sayian chicks, videl, and 18... (that we've seen fight) which is crazy to think about lol. But yeah the show doesn't really have power house women like that.

If the add fly or just for every character then, bulma, chichi, launch lol... but yeah they would have to play much different than others.

But in the future, with Marron, pan and bulla. The women Z fighters are going to finally start to grow.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The only way the female roster can be decent is if every character fly's....somehow.

The only female characters that can fly cannon are the sayian chicks, videl, and 18... (that we've seen fight) which is crazy to think about lol. But yeah the show doesn't really have power house women like that.

If the add fly or just for every character then, bulma, chichi, launch lol... but yeah they would have to play much different than others.

But in the future, with Marron, pan and bulla. The women Z fighters are going to finally start to grow.
With Chi-Chi they can do what the developers did with her in Super DBZ and had her flying around in the air with the Flying Nimbus

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For online rank, they should somehow switch it up so the better you are the higher your power level is on a scouter:ohhh:

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps

Cabba and caulifa are as power as broli and that's cannon.