Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This just became my backup fighter if Marvel is ass. Im so glad im skipping out on Evo this year. Cause next year Evo is gonna be ridiculous

Street Fighter V(Which will be into season 3 at that time so fan favs like Sakura and Sagat are back)
Marvel Vs Capcom Inifintie(Which will be into Season 2 by then so hopefully some fan favs are back in the game)
Dragonball Fighters
Dissidia
Smash Switch(If it's out by then)
Tekken 7
Injustice 2(which will be into season 2 at that time)

:wow:

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

This should have capcom worried. I always laughed when people said Injustice was gonna kill Marvel because the gameplay is nothing alike. People that play marvel have no interest in a game that plays as stiff as Injustice regardless of how much "content" is there

But a arcsys developed DBZ game running off the Xrd engine?? Yea..... That's competition. DIRECT competition. XRD looked BEAUTIFUL and that was with the PS3 version holding it back. Now u give them the dragonball license with no last gen holding them hostage?? :wow:

I just found my backup game if Marvel ends up being bad. If this has assists...... Holy fukk

Vegeta/18/Frieza!!!!

I just hope people don't play favorites and only bash Capcom when it comes to DLC. If you don't think this game won't have TONS of dlc your kidding yourself. It doesn't even look like ANY "Super" characters are gonna be in the base roster.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This should have capcom worried. I always laughed when people said Injustice was gonna kill Marvel because the gameplay is nothing alike. People that play marvel have no interest in a game that plays as stiff as Injustice regardless of how much "content" is there

But a arcsys developed DBZ game running off the Xrd engine?? Yea..... That's competition. DIRECT competition. XRD looked BEAUTIFUL and that was with the PS3 version holding it back. Now u give them the dragonball license with no last gen holding them hostage?? :wow:

I just found my backup game if Marvel ends up being bad. If this has assists...... Holy fukk

Vegeta/18/Frieza!!!!

I just hope people don't play favorites and only bash Capcom when it comes to DLC. If you don't think this game won't have TONS of dlc your kidding yourself. It doesn't even look like ANY "Super" characters are gonna be in the base roster.

Agreed 100 percent

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Here's a gif of the 3ds game they did a couple years ago. Tag system with assists.

This is gonna be 3v3 but no word on assists yet.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell fukking yeah. Been waiting for a dbz game in the style of marvel since forever. Should be madness if done right and I can't wait. If it's good I might just say fukk marvel infinite all together.

Running Goku/Vegeta/Teen Gohan all day :obama:

The Black Sheep

Man at war with himself
Daps
Reppin
The Dry Land Under The Firmament
Hell fukking yeah. Been waiting for a dbz game in the style of marvel since forever. Should be madness if done right and I can't wait. If it's good I might just say fukk marvel infinite all together.

Running Goku/Vegeta/Teen Gohan all day :obama:
I hope it's lit.

I'm running Future Trunks/Piccolo/Gohan

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk yeah can't wait my squad gonna shyt on everyone

SSJ4 Gogeta, SSJ Blue Vegetto, Grand Priest

llt23

All Star
Daps

For those unfamiliar with Arcsys or Guilty Gear, this is the 2.5D art style to probably expect.

Now just make it 3 on 3 and add DBZ.... and :whew: