Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tien was like top 10 before, now he's top 5 imo thanks to the nerfs others got and the buffs he got. Best believe you see an army of tien players. Also, I been a Tien main since day 1 :troll:

latest

NEGGED!!!!!

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I played this for the first time since March and hopped in the lab with a few of the DLC characters that I've missed.

Spent most of the time with base Vegata. His loop combos look cool but I've only been able to get 1 or 2 loops. He seems like he'll be a strong character.

Tomorrow I'll check out Kakkorat. I'll also try out Tien since I've wanted to play him since I watched Dragon Ball and he's top tier :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not getting any matches online rn. I've been trying for like 40 minutes. :francis:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are still two things I want to see nerfed in this game. 2h in general and Vegeta's assist. Make it so you can't get combos starting with 2h off of it. As for 2h itself make it so it can't hit vanish attacks. That fact that it can hit the two best ways of getting in is dumb. Too many people have beaten me that shouldn't because they can time 2h perfectly. I'm tired of that shyt.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
So Triple goat is def the new team. They actually have synergy.

Blugeta on point
Basegeta mid
SSGeets anchor.

:wow:

I was thinking of using that team haha.

But anyway I'll stick with Tien and Yamcha. Now I can replace Bardock on point with Vegeta, which is great because I actually like Vegeta as a character. Tien improved massively too.