Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Tutorials are wack but fukk it, its not guilty gear deep so we gonna figure some shyt out.

Cell and 16, hit definitely top tier Goku Black looks promising too, yamcha too
I'm in the same boat as you.

Cell, is just straight up fukking nice. He's got tools for everything. Zoning, rushdown, setups, solid assist. Dude may as well be DBZF's Dante. I can't see a situation where 3 months from now people look at Cell on a team and laugh.

Meanwhile Nappa.... I was fukking around between training and story mode with him (because this shyt is legit entertainment for any DB fan:ahh:) and I'm just not feeling it. He's a big boy with big boy damage, but it feels like everything with him is all or nothing. I don't know what he's supposed to do better than 16.

Ginyu is the game's Dan :dead: someone beats you with this dude just log off and report them. Dude's sole purpose in the game is to let scrubs charge a Level 7 Gohan then steal it and proceed to make a highlight reel for a youtube montage

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Yo, what the fukk at the lack of button display? I'm not trynna see X, Y and B, you dumb fukks. Xrd had this shyt. :russwat:

Lobbies as the main menu is fukking stupid as fukk and lazy. :scust:

Xrd had the perfect blend of main menu for offline shyt and lobbies for online shyt. The private lobbies with the arcade cabs is the fukking best. Total regression.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Supposedly these are the 8 DLC characters:

Bardock
Broly
Kefla
Jiren
Janemba
Toppo
Kid Goku

and wait for it... Fuu. From Xenoverse 2 :dahell:

Jesus...no more Goku's man.

I'm in the same boat as you.

Cell, is just straight up fukking nice. He's got tools for everything. Zoning, rushdown, setups, solid assist. Dude may as well be DBZF's Dante. I can't see a situation where 3 months from now people look at Cell on a team and laugh.

Meanwhile Nappa.... I was fukking around between training and story mode with him (because this shyt is legit entertainment for any DB fan:ahh:) and I'm just not feeling it. He's a big boy with big boy damage, but it feels like everything with him is all or nothing. I don't know what he's supposed to do better than 16.

Ginyu is the game's Dan :dead: someone beats you with this dude just log off and report them. Dude's sole purpose in the game is to let scrubs charge a Level 7 Gohan then steal it and proceed to make a highlight reel for a youtube montage

Yep... definitely Dante or maybe even a little Magneto without the triangle jumps
lol Ginyu is a straight up troll character.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Practice mode needs an update. I need to see damage percentages or values because these combos take weird deficits.

Goatku is my main. Figured out some nice ish with him. #18 is so dope, just learning the spacing with her.

Mystic Gohan is cool but needs an air super badly. Can't be leaving all of that damage up for a level 3.

Trunks looks like one of the best assists. Vegeta blue and Hit are monsters to face. Game is going to be amazing this weekend.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yoooo, I saw somebody post a steam chart elsewhere online and I couldn't believe it was a real thing :mjlol:

4IZ5Czv.png

I'm checking the actual steam charts... Let me know if these statistics are :duck: though, I'm not trying to go around spreading misinformation like that :whoa:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Got this today and my son for some reason tried to fill the disc tray with a Paw Patrol dvd and my wife’s software she uses to create tests and now it won’t load any discs...

I tried messing with the screw to see if anything else was in there and if it’d manually eject but nothing. I also tried seeing how far a disc would go when it’s cut off but it only goes 3/4 in and honestly I just don’t feel like disassembling the whole thing and fukking it up worse.

Luckily Amazon is letting me return it and I’ll just cop the digital when I get off work in the morning.

Definitely could’ve used this before dealing with these damn patients tonight.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yoooo, I saw somebody post a steam chart elsewhere online and I couldn't believe it was a real thing :mjlol:

4IZ5Czv.png

I'm checking the actual steam charts... Let me know if these statistics are :duck: though, I'm not trying to go around spreading misinformation like that :whoa:
I bought this on Steam. Hopefully the player count remains high for a while.