Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Game is cool but combo trials and tutorials are terrible compared to XRD. Lazy. Gonna encourage a lot of mashing instead of actual learning
I was worried about this :francis:

Can't wait to get off work and play this :banderas:

We should get a list of gamertags for those that wanna run some games eventually.

My PSN is KingKoopa757

I'm gonna be in the lab for a min tho :dame:. Still don't know who I wanna main lol.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

We should get a list of gamertags for those that wanna run some games eventually.

My PSN is KingKoopa757

I'm gonna be in the lab for a min tho :dame:. Still don't know who I wanna main lol.
PSN DY_NastyIV

I'm not coming out the lab for at least another two days :lupe: the auto combo stuff is.... its pretty much the same deal as persona 4 arena. Yeah, its there, but the damage potential difference between the haves and the have nots is two or three grand canyons. I'm almost ready to say that it was easier to defend against them in P4A too, but that's a whole other discussion.

As for team comp :mjlol: I have no clue. I know that Yamcha is one of my favorites right but now I gave Cell some run for the first time and he's got it all.

I haven't even got the characters I was most interested in leading up to release yet though. I intended to main Hit, but GG taught me long ago that trying to learn a stance first character in a game you're not used to is the purest form of hustling backwards.

All this basically means Monster Hunter is collecting dust for a while.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Wait this an online only game?

This an mmo?

I got played. No wonder the file size only 15 gigs
Its not online only, you can play the whole game solo. I dont know how many monsters in but I assume its a lot of em.

llt23

All Star
Daps

My PSN is KingKoopa757

Just to expand a bit. The trial combos dont teach you how to combo into an assist. Doesnt teach you how to combo with an assist. No combos that utilize Sparking, whether in mid combo or just with Sparking activated. Doesnt even teach you the down medium, stand medium basic BNB route. Its really fukking bad. Nothing in those trials you will ever use. Not sure it even shows how to use Vanish in combos either, only saying not sure because I only did a few characters before giving up due to disappointment.

Plus all the tutorials assume you are using default controls (which nobody on a stick is) and doesnt adjust to your buttons, and doesnt allow an option to just show LMHS instead of the buttons on the controller.

Just LAZY LAZY LAZY. ArcSys went from the GOAT tutorials and trials in XRD to just being slightly better than Tekken7 and Tekken didnt even have a tutorial.

Now if you wanna learn how to do even basic stuff you gotta search through youtube or twitter or take the time n figure it all out yourself.

Last edited:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Just to expand a bit. The trial combos dont teach you how to combo into an assist. Doesnt teach you how to combo with an assist. No combos that utilize Sparking, whether in mid combo or just with Sparking activated. Doesnt even teach you the down medium, stand medium basic BNB route. Its really fukking bad. Nothing in those trials you will ever use. Not sure it even shows how to use Vanish in combos either, only saying not sure because I only did a few characters before giving up due to disappointment.

Plus all the tutorials assume you are using default controls (which nobody on a stick is) and doesnt adjust to your buttons, and doesnt allow an option to just show LMHS instead of the buttons on the controller.

Just LAZY LAZY LAZY. ArcSys went from the GOAT tutorials and trials in XRD to just being slightly better than Tekken7 and Tekken didnt even have a tutorial.

Now if you wanna learn how to do even basic stuff you gotta search through youtube or twitter or take the time n figure it all out yourself.
Yeah played some now n the only decent ones are like the characters’ last one or two. It’s unfortunate cuz I was looking forward to using them to get good with assist combos, etc cuz this game can get pretty deep. They clearly don’t wanna scare casuals off with Guilty Gear-like combos :heh:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Tutorials are wack but fukk it, its not guilty gear deep so we gonna figure some shyt out.

Cell and 16, hit definitely top tier Goku Black looks promising too, yamcha too

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Supposedly these are the 8 DLC characters:

Bardock
Broly
Kefla
Jiren
Janemba