Dragon Ball FighterZ Is Dead Already....

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
game didn't even last as long as Injustice...:merchant:the community is dying fast.

it doesn't help that watching the pros play this is boring as hell for some reason. I honestly think NRS games are more watchable in the tournament scene.

can any fighting game not named Street Fighter last these days?

Smash doesn't count with its autistic manchild fanbase that refuses to let go of a 17-year old game :umad:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Acting like SFV hasn't been dead since release. shyt flopped so bad even Capcom acknowledged it

I agree on pro play being boring. The same 4/5 characters every match is boring as fukk. The upcoming balance patch hopefully fixes this

If Dokkan and Xenoverse are anything to go by, DBFZ isn't dying anytime soon. The new anime has given them all kinds of new content to work with

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Like the poster said above fighting games just ain’t the business anymore

They want you to spend $60 plus DLC on a game that’s one dimensional as hell , don’t matter how many combos you can pull off shyt gets old quick

They need to go back to the drawing boards with fighting games in general

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Almost two months of disconnecting from lobby which kicks you out online matches mid-game. Sometimes I used to get on, disconnect from lobby instantly and just close app :dead:

BP trophy fueling rage quitting

Couldnt invite friends. Ring matches had issues. Ranked ragequitters was the only people we could fight

Threat color. Everyone dodging oranges and pinks

Didn't die this fast because of the gameplay

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I was really into mortal kombat and streetfighter growing up but over the years I've completely lost interest in fighting games, seems like developers never care about balancing their game so the same 5 characters are used in every match. To have longevity your game needs to change & evolve over time. Having more characters be viable brings more people to the game.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I was really into mortal kombat and streetfighter growing up but over the years I've completely lost interest in fighting games, seems like developers never care about balancing their game so the same 5 characters are used in every match. To have longevity your game needs to change & evolve over time. Having more characters be viable brings more people to the game.
Mortal Kombat is WOAT and making new characters

They need Tobias

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
They need to quit playing and do an open world dbz game already.

Imagine linking up with a few friends online with your created characters, traveling the universe fighting nikkas on other planets :ohlawd: gaining new abilities :ohlawd:
Not gonna happen
You’re gonna continue to get those copy and paste Japanese games for awhile

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
in what realm is this dead? :mjlol: if anything the legs on DBFZ are sturdier than they have any right to be as a new fighting game and they haven't even seen a real major OR second season yet. yal talking shyt out of straight boredom

MVCI wasn't even dead either so much as it was actively killed by Marvel and Disney when they directly cut the legs out on it.