Dragon Ball Daima - Takes place immediately after the Buu saga, before Super

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Buddy if Toei really wanted us to disregard this they wouldn't have squeezed it into a specific time period to fit...not to mention Toriyama consders Super a "casual" continuation of the series
Again, this is head cannon from you. They haven’t stated that Diapers is cannon. The super anime/movies and manga are the only things that are cannon.

They went out of their way to state Super Hero and Broly are cannon, and even tied those events into the manga.

Diapers was suppose to be a standalone web series.

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
wow.. DragonBall is back :blessed:

still restoring the feeling after all these years :flabbynsick:

that intro was beautiful. if even half of those face offs actually happen I'm happy. was sad to see the credits, that's how you know its good. :wow:

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
Again, this is head cannon from you. They haven’t stated that Diapers is cannon. The super anime/movies and manga are the only things that are cannon.

They went out of their way to state Super Hero and Broly are cannon, and even tied those events into the manga.

Diapers was suppose to be a standalone web series.
Technically the movie is in a universe parallel to the Cannon

That's why it's no point in arguing,

They themselves don't even know what their doing half the time

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Technically the movie is in a universe parallel to the Cannon

That's why it's no point in arguing,

They themselves don't even know what their doing half the time
I agree with them not knowing what they’re doing but the manga/super/and movies are all tied in and have been stated to be cannon.

Dragon ball:Diapers has not been stated to be cannon. Doesnt matter when it takes place.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
shyt would be jokes if Gohan showed up later on as his SSJ2 Cell Games self, all bitter as hell. "I'd help but maybe it'd be better if we stay kids since y'all apparently like me more this way :mjpls:"

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
tenor.gif

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
I agree with them not knowing what they’re doing but the manga/super/and movies are all tied in and have been stated to be cannon.

Dragon ball:Diapers has not been stated to be cannon. Doesnt matter when it takes place.

Ok i read they decided to make it cannon

.. so that makes Cell Max canon now?

See how dumb things are either way