Dragon Age: The Veilguard (October 31, 2024)

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
This shyt looks like the sims dragon age expansion :scust: but I know I will get this mid along with my baby mass effect when it drops in a year or so.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
can they show some sunny and grassy locations? Lol
Dragon-Age-The-Veilguard_Arlathan-Crater_01.png

Dragon-Age-The-Veilguard_Arlathan-Forest_03.png

Dragon-Age-The-Veilguard_Arlathan-Crater_03.png

Dragon-Age-The-Veilguard_Rivain-Coast_01.png

Dragon-Age-The-Veilguard_Rivain-Coast_02.png

Dragon-Age_20240610_05.png

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I want to want this game.

But... I was one of those weird people who played Andromeda to completion more than once - I have concerns about this engine. Not for making fast-paced combat. Nah... they'll figure that out. But making something that sticks to the rib... I don't know if they have it in them anymore. Something about frostbite just lends itself to making fun gameplay that you immediately stop giving a shyt about once you're doing playing it.

Going the route of less tactical instead of more is certainly a decision, I'm interested to see how it plays out for them. Without that battlefield control conceit... what is DA now?

GOW 2018 meets Persona 4 as made by the Fortnite Team?:jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I want to want this game.

But... I was one of those weird people who played Andromeda to completion more than once - I have concerns about this engine. Not for making fast-paced combat. Nah... they'll figure that out. But making something that sticks to the rib... I don't know if they have it in them anymore. Something about frostbite just lends itself to making fun gameplay that you immediately stop giving a shyt about once you're doing playing it.

Going the route of less tactical instead of more is certainly a decision, I'm interested to see how it plays out for them. Without that battlefield control conceit... what is DA now?

GOW 2018 meets Persona 4 as made by the Fortnite Team?:jbhmm:

Kinda looks more like a less spammy persona 5 strikers

Its essentially a high budget RTWP system

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
No but her voice is hella annoying, matter of fact her personality is shyt too

If you tolerate her ignorance and immaturity for a bit you find out she makes a lot of sense and is a pretty deep character.

You could compare her background to a Black girl that was raised in the hood by a cac but got shytted on by cacs, militants, and high society most of her life. :mjgrin:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If you tolerate her ignorance and immaturity for a bit you find out she makes a lot of sense and is a pretty deep character.

You could compare her background to a Black girl that was raised in the hood by a cac but got shytted on by cacs, militants, and high society most of her life. :mjgrin:
shep needed a viv in the crew :hubie:

someone all about the long game and big picture whether you wanted to hear it or not

also dorian is like two brainstorming sessions away from being a great character. he shines in all the banter and events when he's got someone else to bounce dialogue back and forth with. by himself? boring as fukk how i met your mother character.