Dragon Age: The Veilguard (October 31, 2024)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I do know all of the original masterminds behind the old games are pretty much gone from bioware but damn. I didn't expect such a vast departure from the original trilogy. But we should've known something was up when these nikkas changed the title of the game months before release. It's not looking good but I'll try to retain my fleeting optimism.

:patrice: Patrick Weekes still in and a lead writer, he's an OG that's been involved with the series since DAO, wrote novels in the universe, was lead writer for Hakkon and Trespasser DLCs.

Where’s the gameplay???

15 minute one coming this Tuesday.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll hold my judgment until the gameplay reveal but that’s not how you build hype. shyt looked kinda wack :francis:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Also, inquisition was on sale for like $3 bucks last week so i copped it and booted it back up for the first time in nearly a decade, all in anticipation of this dreadwolf veilguard

i literally just got past the part with the opps and his dragon where you avalanche the castle... i shut it off and first thing i see is this thread and the trailer :dead:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Well, shyt...

@987654321 I was kinda hoping more DAI stans would get the reference
giphy.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Also, inquisition was on sale for like $3 bucks last week so i copped it and booted it back up for the first time in nearly a decade, all in anticipation of this dreadwolf veilguard

i literally just got past the part with the opps and his dragon where you avalanche the castle... i shut it off and first thing i see is this thread and the trailer :dead:
Just started the "maybe the grey wardens have always been fukked up :ohhh:" quest. Jumping between this, Destiny 2, and Wartales and like.... this trailer did a great job reminding me of how Bioware/EA are a textbook example of mutually destructive partnerships

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
:patrice: Patrick Weekes still in and a lead writer, he's an OG that's been involved with the series since DAO, wrote novels in the universe, was lead writer for Hakkon and Trespasser DLCs.
Didn't know he was still on board. Can't believe he would sign off on such a travesty of a trailer. Tf going on over there.