Dragon Age.. Look How They've Massacred my Boy

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I don't really see the problem with going with a different visual style. Nothing wrong with trying something new.

We've seen other series like Zelda, Street Fighter and Final Fantasy switch up their art styles and people bytch at first but usually get won over it the game is good.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I don't really see the problem with going with a different visual style. Nothing wrong with trying something new.

We've seen other series like Zelda, Street Fighter and Final Fantasy switch up their art styles and people bytch at first but usually get won over it the game is good.
The games world is supposed to bleak

There’s a war brewing with a god who’s massing an army who plans on literally unleashing hell upon their world

Dragon Age was never meant to look pretty or cartoonish

For long time fans this completely breaks the lore the game is damn near unrecognizable to a point if this didn’t have the Dragon Age name people would think it’s a completely new series

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip: But it won GOTY the year it came out and scored mid to high 80s on all platforms.

Folks started calling it ass because they wanted to act brand new after Witcher 3 came out.

Yes, a far better game came out in the same genre and made it clear that DAI was just bad - what is strange about that?

And look at the other games that came out that year. :mjlol:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Motherfukkers complain just to complain
For real. Game looks amazing and imo that's been Dragon Age's biggest problem, it's always been sterile and stiff. I've enjoyed all the games and the lore is good, but it is what it is. DA2 tried to do something different (terribly), and Inquisition was almost there.

Morrigan, a dwarf and an evil elf shouldn't be the coolest characters in a game that spans 10+ years. Franchise the fukk out of Dragon Age.

I thought the trailer was in my top 5. It's obviously just introducing characters, I'm confident gameplay will be dope and modern.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
shyt looks like if WoW and Fortnite had a baby out of wedlock, and that baby was raised by the people who made the latest Saints Row game.

Spot on and ...
apollo-creed.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

look at the titles you listed fam. :francis:

Superstar
Daps
Without Madden and FIFA, EA would be dead and buried.

It’s like every time they come to a fork in the road they chose to ice skate uphill lol.

I imagine the EA boardroom is a “the office” like mock-umentary where corporate raiders/poison pill execs have completely taken over the board, but try as they might, they just can’t kill the company. Everyday is a new plan, but each bad decision just balances out the losses and complaints with fresh money

Last edited: