Dragon Age.. Look How They've Massacred my Boy

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I just cant let this shyt go without leaving my 2 cents on the new trailer for Veil Guard.
I know we haven't seen gameplay yet so I remain hopeful but I just want brehs to see why us diehard DA fans trashing the new trailer so much.

Look at the trailer for the OG DA:Origins:

Notice the tone. The darkness. The gore. Grimey. Feel like you about to walk through hell and back. Preparing for a war. :wow:

The 2nd Origins trailer:

The action. Highlighting your companions and teamwork but still a very dark and serious tone.

Now Origins looked NOTHING like these trailers but still, I was hyped for this shyt and poured hours into the game. Multiple playthroughs.

DragonAge II. The weakest of the trilogy. Peep the trailer:

Again. Very actionpacked, very serious. This was a series that took itself and it's lore very seriously. Bloody, thrilling and dark.

2014s Game of the Year DA: Inquisition. The trailer:

Lighter and prettier than the other trailers but still very serious. Was hyped for this game and am even running a playthrough right now.

Fast forward to this Veil Guard shyt:

Wtf are we doing man? :to:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Dragon Age fell off after the first one anyways
Inquisition was fire bro.
Yeah, it looks bad.

People gotta forget about BioWare at this point
Nah. I'm not giving up hope yet. I defended Andromeda, I will defend this shyt. Anything to get us through to another Mass Effect. I hope this shyt ends up being as good as DA: Inquisition.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I'm afraid for Mass Effect. :mjcry:
the time for fear is long-passed.

Unless they decide to pull everything into ME and that game end up looking like BG3 out of combat and Anthem/ME:A with full environment destructability in-combat... it's gonna flop.

like... it's like that for them right now. There's no middle ground juelzing left for the studio. If DA:V flops, it's going to be even worse and the expectations won't even be meetable. But... I have no belief they can bring it together. Bioware needs to be stripped for parts and the IPs handed out to alternate companies to carry for their own good.

The fact that Shadowheart was a better Morrigan than Morrigan and in a 10th of the time got me like :francis:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Went from the GOAT inquisition to this shyt?

BioWare is dead, this shyt made it all the way official.