Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Mages in Dragon Age Origins/2 were hard as f***:mindblown:

In every scenario you had to murk these guys quick out of a mob or you're done ASAP on the higher difficulties.

And don't even get me started on their ducktales :comeon:

In 2 everytime you defend them on some chill :whoa: "they aren't blood mages" these guys would literally let you kill the Templars perusing them and be like "well yeah we actually are " :ld:

Still is the only way to play though :salute:

Mana brethren :blessed:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
so if you side against mages are you a c00n since you approve of the blatanly obvious oppression? :lupe:

i always sided with the mages because i always had at least 1 mage in my party :manny:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
so if you side against mages are you a c00n since you approve of the blatanly obvious oppression? :lupe:

i always sided with the mages because i always had at least 1 mage in my party :manny:
Yeah I think that makes you a mage c00n :pachaha:

I always sided with the mages previously. Think I might switch that up this time if there are some interesting templar sided companions.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Yeah I think that makes you a mage c00n :pachaha:

I always sided with the mages previously. Think I might switch that up this time if there are some interesting templar sided companions.
yea i always sided with the mages because i played warrior in dao and rogue in da2 so i didnt really give a fukk what my non mage party members felt :heh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So Morrigan gonna let me bust it open again or nah :ld:

And :russ: at anyone believing anything good said about an EA game...

:russ: at 85 hours of gameplay...I've had a playthroughs of Fallout and Skyrim that were over 100 hours... around 50 of them was just bullshytting around and exploring every useless nook and cranny though

I'll have to do it the OG way and go back and play DAO 1 and 2...if I get the itch for more story I will get this...

Unless Morrigan doesn't let me bust it open...then it's a no go...

Unless Flemeth going to pop that p*ssy for a real nikka...then I could reconsider

images

She got to keep the helmet on though:shaq:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I liked the original Dragon Age but I wasn't checking for this. I might pick up on the PS4 (especially if Elder Of Scrolls online gets pushed back), I got too much shyt to play on the XB1 already

:myman:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
well hopefully the pacing and sense of progression is consistent for those 85 hours. it could just be 'padded' with a bunch of grinding or other repetitive shyt

Grinding has never been a part of this series before. Its basically medieval KOTOR, theres no real grinding just sidequests, you basically never reach a part in it that cant be cleared as long ad you understand how the game works