Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Bout to be a cold winter :whew:

Go HERE to access Dragon Age Keep to choose the choices that were made in the previous two games:

https://dragonagekeep.com/

I've seen some tweets from people saying its absolutely incredible how much content is in the game. Someone said they would be surprised if full game content was 150-200 hours, and that its not all tedious fetch quests. Hearing some very good impressions. Needs some brehs who post at GAF to post some of the impressions.

GOTY :ohlawd:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
BTW...anybody learn how to transfer saves from steam to origin? I have DAO Origin and DA2 on Steam. Just replayed the games earlier this year. Wanna transfer those saves.
it shouldn't matter if both versions put the saves into your 'documents'

the DAO saves are in \Users\*username*\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age

do you know where the DA2 saves are?

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Can't wait brehs, but I think I gotta wait till after the semester though
I see. They're in the same spot. Why the fukk isn't Keep recognizing my characters then...
I read on Dragon Age Keep twitter that the keep dose not transfer Wardens/Hawkes but just the decisions they made

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
First reviews go up Tuesday.
No embargo so EA is comfortable with the product. I have a good feeling about this one.
It always takes me months to finish the story of games like this, but it's always a fun ride.
Was disappointed with DA 2 but after that and the ME3 ending debacle, Bioware was probably focused for this one.
If it's as much content as they say, then between this, Unity, and GTA/and or Far Cry 4, I'm going to be cool until late Spring of next year.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
does the xbox version get some special dlc or some shyt like that?