DRAFTSZN: The Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread (April 29 - May 1)

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pitts actually makes good bit of sense for ATL :yeshrug:

Wouldn’t be my first choice(trade back) but you get a player who helps now and beyond.

Since there’s already a ton of money committed to the current core, just ride it out with them while you’re building the new core and drop the QB in later.

Everybody wants to find the new Mahomes but forget he dropped in damn near the perfect situation

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Pitts actually makes good bit of sense for ATL :yeshrug:

Wouldn’t be my first choice(trade back) but you get a player who helps now and beyond.

Since there’s already a ton of money committed to the current core, just ride it out with them while you’re building the new core and drop the QB in later.

Everybody wants to find the new Mahomes but forget he dropped in damn near the perfect situation
You say "drop the qb in" like that's so simple to do

Pitts is a beast but te is a luxury. Go after a qb you like or take sewell. It's a no brainer

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Pitts is a beast but te is a luxury. Go after a qb you like or take sewell. It's a no brainer
I mean none of this is simple, even determining which of these QBs are gonna hit or not.

Can Sewell play guard? Falcons need more help on the interior than on the outside and in this draft I think they can get guard help later. Also, with a team like them there’s no such thing as a luxury. All of the guys on the team are on the way out in the next 2 years or so except maybe Ridley

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

For ATL Fields is the way to go IMO unless they want to be stuck with Ryan for another 5 years. He's not gonna win them shyt but if they get him more talent he's gonna make them too good to get a top 5 QB later on.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
For ATL Fields is the way to go IMO unless they want to be stuck with Ryan for another 5 years. He's not gonna win them shyt but if they get him more talent he's gonna make them too good to get a top 5 QB later on.

Yeah that’s the thing, it’s not a guarantee we’re gonna be picking in the top 5 in the next few years and without Matt’s successor, we run the risk of being stuck with him when he’s clearly past his prime.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if the Broncos still take a qb? If not i can see parsons, surtain, or slater. Also wouldn't be surprised if they double down on WR

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I wonder if the Broncos still take a qb? If not i can see parsons, surtain, or slater. Also wouldn't be surprised if they double down on WR

Seems to me the move for them is to continue building the team, they got a good young WR and TE and a okay defense. Build a good team and then work on grabbing a QB.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
What’s everybody’s first round prediction for your team? Not who you want but who you think they’ll get. I predict Olujari falls to us

Last edited: