DRAFTSZN: The Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread (April 29 - May 1)

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Easy choice here. If Sam Fran takes the drunk you run like hell to that podium and take Fields

Yeah, I’ve been on the “Falcons need to draft a QB” bandwagon throughout the draft process, not that I’m completely out on Ryan but I think it’s the perfect time to draft his replacement and Fields is that perfect replacement, he can sit and develop for a couple of years until it’s time to take Ryan out behind the woodshed, like I don’t think it’s worth waiting til 2023 for DJ or Bryce when you have a potentially great QB in Fields this year, so I think we should take Fields and then go defense and OL in the later rounds.

Last edited:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I would love this deal.

I am not saying I'd love the deal, but if BeliGOAT sees a QB there and thinks they will be great, I think that's that's option.

However, giving up Gilmore would hurt with the Patriots trying to win now.

It would be a great trade for Dallas though, and I'd have Dallas as one of my top picks for the NFC.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
I want Fields in NE or Denver. It really could happen too. These teams gonna regret this shyt so bad. Let Beli get one of the most physically talented QBs in the last 15 years brehs :mjlol:

51abebe9-c986-4c7d-a74a-5a8b62ad9b8f-OSU20IND_JB_29.JPG