DRAFTSZN: The Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread (April 29 - May 1)

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

This makes 0 sense to me. The Jets coulda got rid of Darnold gotten 12 or 6 or wherever pick they had and they would have still had the 2nd pick.
I dont see them swapping picks to have someone take Rockhead off their hands.

Last edited:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
:mjlol: Charley Casserly mock draft, nobody in their right mind thinks Fields dropping to #24

BeliGOAT ether'd that moron years ago. I'll have to find the quote where BeliGOAT pretty much called him a dumb fool.:mjlol:.

Edit: Didn't take me long.:russ:.

'Who's been wrong more than Charley Casserly?'

:bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:.

Belichick doesn't fire off too many candid responses, which made it stunning almost five years ago (January 2010) when he ripped Casserly for reporting on CBS that Tom Brady was playing with three broken ribs.

"Who's been wrong more than Charley Casserly since he left the Redskins? His percentage is like a meteorologist," Belichick said during his weekly spot on WEEI radio. "He has no relationship to this team. I'd say less than zero. Based on what? He's never at a practice, never at a game. ... At least he put his name on it, which is more than a lot of guys. But, like he usually is, he was 100 percent wrong."

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

PRIVILEGE...If a black QB said that BS

I think I might need to each out to Schefter or an NFL reporter and let them know that Justin Fields told me "I don't care about winning. I just want my money".

Belichick won't even have to move up to get him.:banderas:.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I hate that this guy still even gets attention from any outlet. Let his dense, old ass fade into obscurity while yelling at a cloud.
:camby:
While he's ole school for sure, he tends to speak to people on the ground as much as McShay, Kiper, Lombardi, Breer, DJ, Bucky, and Allbright. He tends to get correct information.

Lombardi said the onlookers at Fields pro day weren't that overly enamored as the media speculated.