DRAFTSZN: The Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread (April 29 - May 1)

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Most asinine take on Justin yet :dahell:

:martin:
I'm surprised he's still employed. Poor guy needs to be retired already, and it's probably 5 years too late.

Russell Wilson, Patrick Mahomes, Kyler Murray = baseball players

NFL Draft prospect criticisms and hypes every year now are now worse than all the annual NBA trade deadline rumors.

Last edited:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I don't know who the Patriots will pick or what they'll do. All I know is if they get Fields, especially at #8 overall or later, I am going to love every second of people crying about it.:ohlawd:.

People will start saying right after the draft that he should have gone second overall.:banderas:.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I don't think there's been a draft in quite some time that I've been as excited about. I feel like you're going to see some real talent drop, and more trades than we usually see.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
@BucciMane still think the Patriots making the coli mad? :mjlol:

They had two down years. They are reloaded this year, and if you don't think people are going to be crying if they get Justin Fields or if Cam has a great season, I think you're mistaken.

Jets will be looking forward for a top ten pick next season, courtesy of Seattle though.:lolbron:.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
They had two down years. They are reloaded this year, and if you don't think people are going to be crying if they get Justin Fields or if Cam has a great season, I think you're mistaken.

Jets will be looking forward for a top ten pick next season, courtesy of Seattle though.:lolbron:.
Russ never had a losing season, dont expect it this year

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
I don't know who the Patriots will pick or what they'll do. All I know is if they get Fields, especially at #8 overall or later, I am going to love every second of people crying about it.:ohlawd:.

People will start saying right after the draft that he should have gone second overall.:banderas:.

:mjlol: