Dr Umar shares opinion on Kevin Samuels

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Dr. Umar is a pandering coli nikka :pachaha:
Where’s the school chief:mjgrin:

Riiiight. He’s suppose to say that & now that he’s gone, I’ll speak my mind about him.

:mjlol:

So how should we speak to the community? Because this coddling “tone” hasn’t got us far at all.

This “you are a queen” bullshyt is killing us, this speaking softly is killing us, this “figuring out what’s black and not black enough is killing us.

earthwalka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think what he said is valid. There is truth to what KS was “preaching”, but what I think is very telling (and is for many of these red pill content creators) is that we can’t deny that there was a strong audience that was gaining (and is still is gaining) that is only, solely, interested in shaming, humiliating, and downing black women (and women in general). The reality is these red pill guys know what the audience is coming to see. So that’s what they push. Any sort of content that these guys claim they make that is solely about uplifting men without bashing women doesn’t get views. Red pill audience doesn’t like to hear about what they need to improve upon, they like to hear how fukked up everybody else is. That’s what the whole origin of the red pill matrix shyt is about. “I finally see the world for what it really is, and I am the only one who can manipulate it to my will.”

How I see it, what these red pill guys preach can only lead to further division between men and women. It will only lead to a soulless existence for men. Now if what you want out of life is to just fukk women, get money, and never get attached to anyone then by all means keep consuming red pill but to me? That’s no way to live a fulfilling life. But that’s just how I feel personally. What’s fulfilling to me, may not be for you.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
So we should condone the delusion of a 46 year old 230 lb single mother with 3 kids thinking she's entitled to a romantic relationship with the CFO of a Fortune 500 company? Gotcha.

What's next? Expecting someone who received millions of dollars in donations to actually act on his promises and open a school?

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he didnt tell them that they were "too fat, too small, too broke for a man".

Pretty sure Kevin meant for "successful men" due to high standards those women who called in his show had :manny:
EXACTLY.

This is the point everyone keeps choosing to miss. He didn’t say they couldn’t get a man, he said they could get AVERAGE men because they were AVERAGE women. He just said they couldn’t get HIGH VALUE men. His message was really only meant for a small percentage of the population, but the masses got a grasp of it but couldn’t understand any of the nuances.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
symmetry and facial ratios are not race science...

hip to waist rations arent race science either....

you need to study what he's saying before you comment

dc6dd71bf3a0487e7ff83d919a22842d--african-beauty-african-art.jpg

all these women match up with the calculated ratios scientists have determined all humans tend to be attracted to

stop trying to compare this to race science

That KOON Kevin Samuels called y’all MOTHERS, DAUGHTERS. SISTERS, NIECES AND AUNTIES
“less attractive according to science”

But KOON ASS NIKKKAS will defend blatant White Supremacy in BlackFace,
because lost nikkas need it to attack Black women to make them feel better about themselves.

The comments Kevin made were mostly true up until that last sentence. That was wild, lol.. But his overall point is right and anyone who wants to deny it all they have to do is actually watch women interact with their photos. Besides the corsets, high heels, makeup to paint a new face and such. After they do take a picture they go into multiple apps that are based on algorithms based on the "golden ratio" and its like fish in water. They use photoshop to get hip to waist ratio and use faceapp and face tune to tune their face for attractiveness based on what is universally appealing

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
"Ruining a Black woman's low self esteem by valuing her by her looks and how much money she makes". Pandering on steriods

So telling an overweight Walmart Cashier that she can't marry Will Smith is "ruining a Black women's self esteem" ? :skip:

AKA

He ruined my business & others businesses in pandering & monetizing off the dysfunction for the black community

This is what he really wants to say.

Again, I see no school & no solution.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I think what he said is valid. There is truth to what KS was “preaching”, but what I think is very telling (and is for many of these red pill content creators) is that we can’t deny that there was a strong audience that was gaining (and is still is gaining) that is only, solely, interested in shaming, humiliating, and downing black women (and women in general). The reality is these red pill guys know what the audience is coming to see. So that’s what they push. Any sort of content that these guys claim they make that is solely about uplifting men without bashing women doesn’t get views. Red pill audience doesn’t like to hear about what they need to improve upon, they like to hear how fukked up everybody else is. That’s what the whole origin of the red pill matrix shyt is about. “I finally see the world for what it really is, and I am the only one who can manipulate it to my will.”

How I see it, what these red pill guys preach can only lead to further division between men and women. It will only lead to a soulless existence for men. Now if what you want out of life is to just fukk women, get money, and never get attached to anyone then by all means keep consuming red pill but to me? That’s no way to live a fulfilling life. But that’s just how I feel personally. What’s fulfilling to me, may not be for you.

Naw Umar is just pandering.

Lauren Lake put out a MAINSTREAM show presenting Black Men as dysfunctional, womanizers, irresponsible, degenerates, deadbeats and was allowed to have this show on air for almost a decade. He won't talk about that but he'll talk about a Kevin Samuels? :mjtf:

fukk outta here.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
:dahell: Did you even listen to the clip before you responded or you just defending the c00n by any means? He verbatim said ‘now we’re talking about black women…they’re on the opposite end of the spectrum’
you didnt notice they cut it off right when he said that so you couldn't hear where he was going with it...

in the FULL CLIP he was pointing out black women are ACTIVELY going to the opposite end of the spectrum with pushing towards masculinity(style and attitude), weave, makeup (this has to do with non-natural looking makeup not just makeup in general) not going to the gym and being majority obese etc.

you let the clip trick you into thinking he was talking about black women's natural god given beauty when he wasn't....

yall need to research stuff before you go let random social media accounts with edited clips influence you

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami

That KOON Kevin Samuels called y’all MOTHERS, DAUGHTERS. SISTERS, NIECES AND AUNTIES

because lost nikkas need it to attack Black women to make them feel better about themselves.

Goofy pro blackity babble.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Kevin Samuels was a complete c00n