BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
200w.gif

200w.gif

He torpedo the George Floyd Bill and did all the c00ning & ass kissing to Trump to not even be considered for VP.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The fact that he couldn’t come up with 5 people shows how disconnected he is from the world. :mjlol: I could come up with 10 off the top of my head easily.

Van Jones
Corey Booker
Jim Clyburn
Michael Jordan
Jay Z
Jason Whitlock
Stephen A Smith
Steve Harvey
Oprah Winfrey
Eve

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Run from what? I wanted to know why you thought that and read what you posted.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
No William O'Neal? No Earl Antony? No Elaine Brown? No Michelle Wallace? No Bell Hooks?
This is why you don't take this clown Umar seriously. The koons he listed are a product of their times. There's no alt right Clarance Thomas if he didn't become disillusioned with what happened with the black panthers. Dude just names commentators and media personalities, meanwhile Elain Brown had relations with FBI agent Jay Richard Kennedy, William O'Neale was an active informant for the FBI. Candace Owens and them are nothing compared to the OG koons who sold out the panthers and black liberation army. THOSE are the clowns who got us in this predicament.
The only person he was right about was Condoleeza Rice.
That's the 20th century, breh. :mjtf:

The video is about the 21st century. :what:

You just made yourself into a clown by saying clown shyt and showing everyone you can't do simple math. :scust:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
. Dude just names commentators and media personalities, meanwhile Elain Brown had relations with FBI agent Jay Richard Kennedy, William O'Neale was an active informant for the FBI. Candace Owens and them are nothing compared to the OG koons who sold out the panthers and black liberation army. THOSE are the clowns who got us in this predicament.
You're an immigrant from Congo. stop the madness