Dr Umar Lists His Top 5 c00ns of the 21st Century

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
No William O'Neal? No Earl Antony? No Elaine Brown? No Michelle Wallace? No Bell Hooks?
This is why you don't take this clown Umar seriously. The koons he listed are a product of their times. There's no alt right Clarance Thomas if he didn't become disillusioned with what happened with the black panthers. Dude just names commentators and media personalities, meanwhile Elain Brown had relations with FBI agent Jay Richard Kennedy, William O'Neale was an active informant for the FBI. Candace Owens and them are nothing compared to the OG koons who sold out the panthers and black liberation army. THOSE are the clowns who got us in this predicament.
The only person he was right about was Condoleeza Rice.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
No William O'Neal? No Earl Antony? No Elaine Brown? No Michelle Wallace? No Bell Hooks?
This is why you don't take this clown Umar seriously. The koons he listed are a product of their times. There's no alt right Clarance Thomas if he didn't become disillusioned with what happened with the black panthers. Dude just names commentators and media personalities, meanwhile Elain Brown had relations with FBI agent Jay Richard Kennedy, William O'Neale was an active informant for the FBI. Candace Owens and them are nothing compared to the OG koons who sold out the panthers and black liberation army. THOSE are the clowns who got us in this predicament.

Funny about bell hooks her shyt has inflatrated Brazil to the point every black chick there got a book or posting quotes on IG

Makes me see what bthe black men there are all checked out

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Funny about bell hooks her shyt has inflatrated Brazil to the point every black chick there got a book or posting quotes on IG

Makes me see what bthe black men there are all checked out
Bruh. It blew my mind when a mixed brazilian man told me that they been working overtime to get that Michelle Wallace and Bell Hooks ideology stamped down over there. Some Brazilian Universities in Bahia started adding Michelle Wallace's "Myth of the Black Macho" as their reading list. This happens as Brazilians start getting things like Affirmative action too. REAL INTERESTING huh? The timing.
Here's my take why this is happening: Even though a lot of men in Brazil are mixed race, they are still viewed as black by the mostly white men in southern Brazil. As a result, to deal with this LARGE population of black men, you need a framework to prevent their social mobility. Hence importing the same framework that justified not investing in black boys. See Bell Hooks claiming that fighting against white nationalists is "patriarchy" as well as Michelle Wallace criticizing George Jackson. They even have George Jackson's books banned in some Brazilian prisons.

Last edited:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I could see a case for Charles,but not enough to be on this list. Stepphen A done passed him up already in half the time.

Shaq is jolly and does little shucking,but not a whole lotta jiving. Now Terry Crews? He matches the shucking with the jiving:respect:
Brandon Tatum is the worse I’ve seen with a platform

The video of him justify the burning of black wall street alone should have nikkas putting hands and feet on him every time they see him

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
What does contemporary mean?

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
chuck and Shaq making the list is funny

They is c00ns but I ain’t think others felt that way