Dr. Umar Johnson's School is LAUNCHING!!

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I'm not really here to advocate for or against umar as I know the popular position to take is call anyone who appears to be a activist a scammer and hotep

But I been meaning to ask anyone

How does oweing back taxes on a property you purchased make you a fraud?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm not really here to advocate for or against umar as I know the popular position to take is call anyone who appears to be a activist a scammer and hotep

But I been meaning to ask anyone

How does oweing back taxes on a property you purchased make you a fraud?
he's a fraud because he's lying about the status of the project and the depth of the undertaking. asking for "free" trades work. not accounting for money. not admitting he isn't competent to do this alone.

this would have gone different if he just kept it level but most these dudes are egomaniacs and they can't really handle telling the truth or accountability.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Well there’s a grand opening celebration... with no date.

The school has to actually already be built before you have a damn “Grand Opening” :martin:

Why does Umar want to make it hard for some of us to overlook logic when attempting to root for him?

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
We just need some donations , please run them donations my people
ParchedExhaustedAcornbarnacle-size_restricted.gif

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Umar is running on fumes :mjlol:

His excuse for doing zero work on the school for a year and a half is because he could not find the right contractor And when he finally did he could not find the fukking blueprints:mjlol:

Now he is like. I found them :mjgrin:

:laff:
Wait, what? What could he possibly need the blueprints for?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Wait, what? What could he possibly need the blueprints for?
People were asking why he is collecting donations and nothing has been done to the school. He got it in feb last year. Nothing has happened. Does not even have the water or electric turned on.

In fact the school has gotten worse. People started doing tours of the buildings on YouTube and the shyt looks like a trap house.

So his excuse is his plumbers and electricians need the blueprints to work on the building but he can not locate them:mjlol: Said the previous owners did not have them either despite the fact that they renovated the whole school:mjlol:

Said the city of Delaware did not have them. Was low key saying it was a conspiracy :mjlol:

Now people he is saying that he FOUND THE BLUEPRINTS:mjlol: After a year and a few months work can finally commence on the buildings :russ: