Dr Umar Johnson is super wild .....Donations,Donations,Donations...Gifts Gifts...More gifts!

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Tariq is as much a fraudster and huckster as umar yet coli militants take his word as the facts
They both have mental children here, who make exactly this kind of post :patrice:

Bottom line, if anyone is still fukking with either of these dudes today, you might as well say "I'm a fukking idiot and I'm OK with that :manny:"

I said it before but I swear if these dudes told their followers to drink bleach they would. Being an adult, thinking for yourself and making your own decisions is hard, which is why people flock to slick talking pimps like these.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:mjlol:

This bum is pulling a long con on single black mothers and black men hoping to be a part of some type of pro-black movement. shyt is sad.

He's obviously homeless, on drugs, and has no plan for the future, just scamming classes and retreats to feed himself and his addiction.
He actually has alot of fans because he goes around the nation, teaching single mothers and families how to deal with the mistreatment, overmedication, and placement of into special ed of our black boys.

What the fukk ARE YOU DOING FOR BLACK PEOPLE BESIDES bytchING ON THE INTERNET?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He actually has alot of fans because he goes around the nation, teaching single mothers and families how to deal with the mistreatment, overmedication, and placement of into special ed of our black boys.

What the fukk ARE YOU DOING FOR BLACK PEOPLE BESIDES bytchING ON THE INTERNET?
He’s a scamming homeless bum taking advantage of single black moms for DONATIONS and GIFS, GIFS, MORE GIFS. fukk outta here. :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Who the fukk are you the conscious Hulk Hogan

Yo I'm dead:mjlol:

full