Dr Umar Johnson is super wild .....Donations,Donations,Donations...Gifts Gifts...More gifts!

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Umar has one of the funniest threads going on twitter right now. :laff:Jawn is doing numbers too..

go through all the replies nothing but classic POPA material :banderas:

I wish I could find that video that was posted here a while back where he told his female supporters to stop sending him pictures of themselves with their donations.

Then he said “Unless they’re cute” and literally made this face :mjlit:

Then said “Naw I’m just playing.” :pachaha:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does he have legitimate degrees, I'm wondering how he made it to the breakfast club
He did go through the Ph.D. program at an HBCU - and submitted his dissertation. I don't know it if was approved or not.

He's an incredibly popular figure in some circles - the pseudo-woke crowd that listens to the Breakfast Club and thinks that the NOI being on there is significant.

This was the last vid I watched from them:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The non Blacks and c00ns in here a lil too happy.

Dudes been spreading a good msg and tryna do something positive.

But ppl put here sucking the dikk of insert rapper celebrating poison in our community
He hasn't done much.

Why are you assuming that because we don't like Umar that we automatically throw money at rappers?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:mjlol:

This bum is pulling a long con on single black mothers and black men hoping to be a part of some type of pro-black movement. shyt is sad.

He's obviously homeless, on drugs, and has no plan for the future, just scamming classes and retreats to feed himself and his addiction.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Breh has been evicted from his crib.
Is way behind on child support for his kids.
Admits he does even see his kids.:francis:

But wants to hold couples conferences and wants to teach your children.

Have the principal of your school tell other people on Youtube that he wants to pull up with goons brehs. :mjlol:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Sad thing is the dude is a really good speaker.

He could have easily stuck to that and opened a online school or something to that effect.

He wants a school. But he has no lawyers. No accountants. No Board. He is doing it all alone and refuses to be transparent. He is taking money from black people and then talking shyt when somebody dares asks questions.

I started going down the rabbit hole of people on Youtube complaining about Umar. It is really eye opening on how he has scammed black people for over 10 years.:wow: