Dr Umar Johnson is super wild .....Donations,Donations,Donations...Gifts Gifts...More gifts!

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Every coli poster reading this who ever took this clown seriously, stop what you’re doing and punch yourself in the face right now then resume your coli activities.

People got the nerve to shyt on prosperity preachers and at the same time donate money to this fat fukk nikka just cause he wears a dashiki and Jordans and spits a bunch of pseudoscience bullshyt while saying “white supremacy” a lot.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Every coli poster reading this who ever took this clown seriously, stop what you’re doing and punch yourself in the face right now then resume your coli activities.

People got the nerve to shyt on prosperity preachers and at the same time donate money to this fat fukk nikka just cause he wears a dashiki and Jordans and spits a bunch of pseudoscience bullshyt while saying “white supremacy” a lot.

Never understood why people fukked with dude. He's an obvious crook just like most preachers are. Getting guap off the gullible.

You've just been added to the book of negroes:ufdup:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
How’s red lobster gon help him with his school?:francis:
Lobster was originally a food a lot of blacks in the New England northeast ate because initially they were considered unclean food and for poor folks, slaves, and inmates. It didn’t become a popular dish until later in the 1800-1900s.

but yeah he is a damn clown and who the fukk still writing all those letters mailing him checks? Who the fukk still has checks? I’ve never donated but damn I want to audit this nikka I feel like he been on this same bullshyt for the longest

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
He is such a piece of shyt.

buying a school and renovating a school it ain't going to take no thousands of dollars it could be millions he will never get enough donations and the fact that people can't see that is a damn shame.

I hate to say it but he basically taking advantage of stupid people.